If you’ve ever struggled with self-worth, negativity or addiction, then do we have the Don’t Give Up on Me, show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Darryl Strawberry, best-selling author, baseball legend, four time world champion, double cancer survivor, and addiction survivor.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about finding love and kindness, overcoming inner demons, how to NEVER quit, and how to turn your life around.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY DARRYL STRAWBERRY:
MORE ON DARRYL STRAWBERRY:
Darryl Strawberry is described as a legend by many who have been dazzled by the dynamics of his game, the power he possessed at the plate and the story of redemption that continues to bring hope to so many lives. He has earned the legendary nicknames and phrases of one of the most feared homerun hitters in the game of baseball, Straw’s Sweet Swing, Strawberry’s Field Forever and The Legendary Straw Man! Today, Darryl’s purpose and passion is serving the Lord Jesus Christ by speaking a message of hope and helping others transform their lives through the power of the gospel. “I was once very lost and tormented but now I am found and free in Christ Jesus. I want everyone to experience the saving and transforming power of Jesus Christ.” -Darryl Strawberry
- What happened to Darryl Strawberry early in his childhood?
- What happened to their father?
- How Darryl began getting into trouble?
- How Darryl was introduced to baseball?
- What happened when he was signed by the NY Mets and started facing extreme negativity from the press?
- How did he make it to the major leagues?
- How did negative self-talk begin holding him back?
- What were his inner demons?
- How did he begin self-medicating?
- How did it turn into a full blown addiction?
- Why couldn’t he get his addiction under control?
- What happened when he was with the Yankees?
- What happened when he was with the Dodgers?
- How did George Steinbrenner help save him?
- How did he end up in jail?
- How did he begin turning to self-love and self-compassion?
- What did it mean to longer be a victim?
- How did he find self-acceptance?
- What was the power of prayer for him?
- How did he find peace?
- And how did he begin finding his purpose?
- How did he turn his life around?
- What are a few biblical principles to help us turn our lives around?
- What’s the importance of finding what you’re on fire for?
- How does he help other people overcome their negative wiring and self-talk?
- What’s it mean to stay focused?
- To Find Out More Visit: www.FindingYourWay.com
INSPIRE #688: “THE SELF-LOVE EXPERIMENT – HOW TO BE MORE KIND & ACCEPTING OF YOURSELF! (Shannon Kaiser, “The Self-Love Experiment”)
INSPIRE #662: HOW TO UNFU*K YOURSELF BY SHIFTING YOUR INNER DIALOGUE! (Gary John Bishop, “Unfu*k Yourself”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment