MORE ON ALLEN GANNETT:
Allen Gannett is the founder and CEO of TrackMaven, a marketing insights platform whose clients have included Microsoft, Marriott, Saks Fifth Avenue, Home Depot, Aetna, Honda, and GE. He has been on the “30 Under 30” lists for both Inc. and Forbes. He is a contributor for FastCompany.com where he writes on the intersection of technology and human nature. Previously, he was a co-founder and General Partner of Acceleprise Ventures, the leading SaaS startup accelerator. He was also once a very pitiful runner-up on Wheel of Fortune.
Allen Gannett Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
- How did Allen get on Wheel of Fortune?
- How did his pattern geekery help him with gameshows and business?
- What is the myth about creativity??
- Can anyone cultivate their inner creativity and genius?
- What can we learn from Paul McCartney and Yesterday?
- What does the IQ of termites have to do with anything?
- What’s wrong with today’s IQ tests?
- What is divergent thinking?
- What is purposeful practive?
- What does it mean that creativity and genius are social phenomena?
- What does familiarity have to do with anything?
- What’s the creative curve?
- What’s the FaceBook effect?
- What’s the math behind the Beatles?
- What are the Four Laws of the Creative Curve?
- What’s the law of consumption?
- What’s the law of imitation?
- What’s the Cinderella Formula (and Kurt Vonnegut)
- What’s the law of Creative Communities?
- What can we learn from David Rubenstein and the Aspen Ideas Festival?
- What is the law of iterations?
- What can we learn from Ben and Jerry’s???
- What can we learn from J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter?
- For more Information Visit: TheCreativeCurve.com and Allen.xyz
INSPIRE #737: HOW TO THINK LIKE LEONARDO DA VINCI! + Guided Meditation (Michael Gelb, “How To Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci”)
INSPRE #722: HOW TO WAKE UP & BRING YOUR BRAIN BACK TO LIFE! (Chris Barez-Brown, “Wake Up”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.