MORE ON MICHAEL GELB:
Michael J. Gelb is the world’s leading authority on the application of genius thinking to personal and organizational development. He is a pioneer in the fields of creative thinking, accelerated learning, and innovative leadership. Gelb leads seminars for organizations such as DuPont, Merck, Microsoft, Nike, Roche and YPO. He brings more than 35 years of experience as a professional speaker, seminar leader and organizational consultant to his diverse, international clientele.
Michael Gelb is the author of 15 books on creativity and innovation including the international best seller How to Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci: Seven Steps to Genius Every Day. (1998) How to Think Like Leonardo has been translated into 25 languages and has appeared on The Washington Post, Amazon, and The New York Times best seller lists.
In 2007 Gelb released Innovate Like Edison: The Five Step System for Breakthrough Business Success, co-authored with Sarah Miller Caldicott, the great grand niece of Thomas Edison. As Professor Vijay Govindarajan, author of Ten Rules for Strategic Innovators noted, “This book is a must have for anyone who wants to turn creative ideas into profitable reality.”
In 1999, Michael Gelb won the Brain Trust Charity’s “Brain of the Year” award; other honorees include Prof. Stephen Hawking, Bill Gates, Garry Kasparov and Gene Rodenberry. In 2003, Michael was awarded a Batten Fellowship by the University of Virginia’s Darden Graduate School of Business. Michael co-directs the acclaimed Leading Innovation Seminar at Darden with Professor James Clawson. From 2008 to 2012, Michael Gelb also served as the Director of Creativity and Innovation Leadership for the Conscious Capitalism Institute.
A former professional juggler who once performed with the Rolling Stones and Bob Dylan, Gelb introduced the idea of teaching juggling as a means to promote accelerated learning and team-building. He is the author of The 5 Keys to High Performance: Juggling Your Way to Success.
A fifth degree black belt in the Japanese martial art of Aikido, Gelb is co-author with International Grandmaster Raymond Keene, of Samurai Chess: Mastering Strategic Thinking Through the Martial Art of the Mind. Michael Gelb is also a certified teacher of the Alexander Technique, (the method taught at The Juilliard School for cultivating commanding stage presence), and the author of the classic work: Body Learning: An Introduction to the Alexander Technique.
Michael’s 1988 release Present Yourself! Captivate Your Audience with Great Presentation Skills guides readers to develop the communication strategies they need to generate support for their innovative ideas.
Michael has also created many best selling audio programs, including: Mind Mapping: How to Liberate Your Natural Genius, Work Like Da Vinci: Gaining the Creative Advantage in Your Business and Career and The Spirit of Leonardo. Michael’s passion for applying genius thinking to personal and organizational development is also expressed in his Harper Collins release (2002) Discover Your Genius: How To Think Like History’s Ten Most Revolutionary Minds. Published in 2010, Wine Drinking For Inspired Thinking: Uncork Your Creative Juices, offers a unique, original and very enjoyable approach to team building. In 2012, Michael released Brain Power: Improve Your Mind As You Age and in 2014, Creativity On Demand: How to Ignite and Sustain the Fire of Genius. His newest book (September 2017) is The Art of Connection: 7 Relationship-Building Skills Every Leader Needs Now.
Michael Gelb Online: Website| Twitter| Facebook
- How did Michael Gelb become a Da Vinci expert?
- How long has Michael Gelb researched genius?
- What’s wrong with our IQ test?
- What are its fundamental flaws?
- What are multiple intelligences?
- Can anyone get smarter?
- What are the Seven Da Vinci Principles?
- Why is Curiosita first?
- How do we cultivate curiosita in our lives?
- What’s the importance of keeping a journal or “notebook”?
- What is stream of consciousness writing?
- What’s the importance of creative problem solving and is it taught in school?
- What’s the importance of curioisity for parents?
- What is Dimostrazione?
- How do we cultivate dimostrazione in our lives?
- What is Sensazione?
- How do we cultivate sensazione in our lives?
- What’s the art of visualization?
- What’s the importance or benefit of learning how to draw?
- What is synthesia and how do we use it in our lives?
- What is mental malnutrition?
- What is Sfumato?
- How do we cultivate sfumato in our lives?
- What is Arte/Scienza or whole brain thinking?
- What is mind-mapping and why is it so important?
- How do we do mind-mapping?
- What is Corporalita???
- How do we cultitvate Corporalita in our lives???
- What is Connessione?
- What’s a master mind map of our lives?
- How do we create a master mind map???
- To Find Out More Visit http://www.michaelgelb.com
INSPIRE #711: HOW TO ENHANCE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS AT WORK, HOME & LIFE! + Guided Meditation | (Michael Gelb, “The Art Of Connection”)
INSPIRE #717: HOW TO THINK LIKE A GENIUS BY GETTING OUT OF YOUR HEAD! (Dr. Srini Pillay, “Tinker, Dabble, Doodle, Try”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.