MORE ON PAM GROUT:
Pam Grout is a hopeless romantic who still believes the world is a beautiful place, that people are noble and that anything is possible.
For a living (and she always wonders why people think that’s such an important question), she writes books and articles for such magazines as People, Cooking Light and Travel & Leisure. She also enjoys writing bedtime stories for her daughter, but that’s more about making a life than a living. She’s keenly aware there’s a huge difference.
In making a life, she has traveled to all the world’s continents, learned 59 ways to make a fort out of sofa cushions, perfected a mean tennis forehand and volunteered at a women’s prison and free health clinic.
She lives in Lawrence, Kansas with her daughter, Tasman. Check out her sometimes updated website at www.pamgrout.com
Pam Grout Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Blog
- What does it mean to be a closet Bohemian?
- How did Pam Grout go from creative to corporate America?
- How’d she end up becoming a travel writer?
- What does Pam like people on both sides of the bell curve?
- Why is it so important to help people with their creative side?
- What does it meant to invite in our muses?
- Are we all creative?
- What does it mean to have creativity inside of ourselves?
- What does it really mean when we believe or say we don’t have time?
- What’s the importance of writing down three creative ideas every day?
- How do we overcome internal resistance to creativity?
- How do we get creative again after we’ve been told or shown we’re not creative (particularly from early experiences)
- What does it mean if we say “I have no talent”
- What’s an invocation to the muses?
- What’s zumba for the soul?
- What did Hay House send Pam Grout just before she released E-Squared?
- What’s the importance of blogging?
- What is a creativity ritual?
- What does it mean to “do it anyway” and how can this help us?
- What are 5 of the top creativity myths?
- Why is “starving artist” such a dangerous believe?
- What is creative capital?
- How’d she start Patootie Press?
- What’s wrong with “when I grow up…”
- Does real art require sacrifice?
- What is silliness and do we need more of it???
- What does it really mean “to create or die”
- What’s the importance of an “art partner” and just what is one?
- What can we learn from John Steinbeck’s Working Days: The Journal of The Grapes of Wrath”?
- Why is the creative life a sacred calling?
- To find out more visit: http://www.pamgrout.com
INSPIRE #385: HOW TO THANK & GROW RICH! (Pam Grout, “Thank & Grow Rich”)
INSPIRE #167: How to Perfect The Law of Attraction (Pam Grout, E-Squared, E-Cubed)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.