If you’ve ever with health, anxiety, or negative emotions or patterns, then do we have the Reclaiming Your Body show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Suzanne Scurlock-Durana, comprehensive healing and CranioSacral expert, the author of Full Body Presence, and a beautiful new book, Reclaiming Your Body: Healing from Trauma and Awakening to Your Body’s Wisdom.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about Healing from Trauma, and awakening to your Body’s Wisdom.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON SUZANNE SURLOCK-DURANA:
(Reston, VA) Suzanne Scurlock-Durana, CMT, CST-D, is one of the world’s leading authorities on conscious awareness and its transformational impact on the healing process.
For more than 30 years she has empowered people with practical tools that enable them to experience joy in each moment without burning out. These skills help improve every aspect of their lives, from their health and well-being to their relationships, their careers, their creativity, even the growth of their businesses.
After decades of perfecting her methods of awakening the body’s innate wisdom, Suzanne created the comprehensive Healing From the Core training curriculum in 1994. Today it includes a robust selection of international workshops, webinars, speaking engagements and audio programs.
One of the original instructors personally mentored by the late Dr. John E. Upledger, Suzanne also continues to teach CranioSacral Therapy and SomatoEmotional Release for the Upledger Institute on nearly every continent. What’s more, she collaborated with the late Emilie Conrad for almost two decades. Together they integrated Emilie’s Continuum Movement with Suzanne’s Full Body Presence to teach other practitioners how to accelerate and deepen the healing process.
Known for her honest, grounded, nurturing manner, Suzanne is adept at weaving together mind, body and spirit to create a unique environment that encourages profound healing.
She is a sought-after speaker who inspires healthcare providers, coaches, executives, parents, clergy and others to stay relaxed and energized using her life-changing tools for dissolving stress, pain, overwhelm and confusion. She also provides ongoing staff development training at the Esalen Institute.
Suzanne has authored hundreds of articles, and thousands visit her blog at Presence Matters: Reflections on Body, Mind and Spirit. Plus, she maintains a private practice in Reston, Virginia, where her clients benefit from the innovative techniques she teaches in her first book, Full-Body Presence: Learning to Listen to Your Body’s Wisdom.
“The way Suzanne teaches and conveys presence is masterful.” – Eric Cornell, IAHE Teaching Assistant
View Suzanne’s International Alliance of Healthcare Practitioners profile.
Learn about Healing From the Core’s Instructors, Presenters and Practitioners.
- What happened to Suzanne on her first day of kindergarten
- How did it change her as a child?
- What happened to her at age six?
- How to emotional traumas affect our body?
- What can we learn from CranioSacral therapy?
- What does connecting to the earth have to do with healing?
- What’s the importance of self-love and nurturing?
- What’s self-care and what is so important about it?
- What are different parts of the body trying to tell us?
- What can we learn from our guts?
- Why is accessing our gut so difficult?
- What can we learn from worry?
- What’s the importance of commitment, courage and kindness?
- How can we listen to our guts before we eat?
- What can we learn from our legs and feet?
- What does depression have to do with walking?
- What are some of the benefits of walking?
- What do legs and feet have to do with creativity?
- What are our bones trying to tell us and what can we learn from them?
- Why do people lose touch with their bones?
- What can we learn from our teeth?
- What is the rapture of being alive?
- How do we begin reclaiming our bodies today?
- For More Info visit: HealingFromTheCore.com
INSPIRE #348: HOW TO CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS TO CHANGE YOUR BODY, HEALTH & LIFE! (Dr Joe Dispenza, “You Are The Placebo”)
INSPIRE #199: How to Get Healthy & Happy by Communicating with Your Body! (Dr. Mona Lisa Schulz, “All is Well”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment