Today we talk about passion, creativity, and overcoming challenges. We look at how to find more passion in your life, and ways to overcome hardship, and adversity.
And perhaps most of all we look at how to move past anger, frustration, and stress, in times of great change! In essence, we look at aligning yourself with whatever makes you shine the most – especially if your son is headed off to college.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
- What is squirrel on crack on a missionenergy?
- What is “Go Time”?
- How to call in our guides for guidance?
- What does fear and anxiety have to do with motion?
- What does creative angst have to do with our day-to-day lives?
- What do barriers (such as in running) have to do with anything?
- What’s the importance of having a big goal or target?
- What’s the importance of individuation and riding your own bike?
- What does spinning class have to do with spinning?
- What can we learn from the different phases of life – particularly with young children
- What’s an operating manual for children?
- What is CJ learning from her son’s high school graduation?
- What does emotional emptiness have to do with our eating habits?
- What’s the creative process to discover what we want to do next?
- What are integration issues with different phases in life?
- What we can learn from different transitions in life?
- What we can learn about transitions from the author William Bridges?
- What’s the positive power of frustration in the creative process?
- What it means to take the metta-perspective during transition
- What to do with the pain and loss in transition
- How to work through powerful emotions
- Why tears can be such a beautiful thing
- What tears in the creative process mean for you
- What we can learn from Carla McLaren on emotions
- Why it’s important to challenge ourselves and take creative chances
- What we can learn from Art Therapy
- For More Info Visit: comand www.InspireNationShow.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #516: HOW TO CHOOSE LOVE OVER FEAR! + Guided Meditation (Jessica Lee & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #400: HOW TO LAUGH AT YOUR FEAR & WATCH IT RUN AWAY! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment