If you’ve ever wanted more peace in your life, even during foundation-rocking times, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll talk about finding more peace, being the peace, and experiencing peace, even when it’s not around.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- What’s the importance of cranking up the self-love
- What the importance of “do no harm?”
- How do find inner peace when you have too much on the plate?
- How do we move past the fear of the unknown
- How do you replay your day and learn from your experiences
- What’s a do-over phrase and how can we use it???
- Why it’s so hard to catch yourself in the moment, to help you diffuse oyur anger and anxiety
- What you do NOT want to do on an airplane
- What to do when your tank is full to keep patience in your mind
- What’s the incredible importance of sleep during challenging times
- What’s a powerful technique for getting into lucid dreaming
- What’s the importance of getting moving when you’re stressed and anxious
- What physical things not working means for you
- How foods can calm you down
- How to move from being rushed from in rhythm – lessons from Ellen Tadd
- What it means to make space – and why giving something away makes room for something new
- What’s the power of the pause?
- For more info visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com and www.InspireNationShow.com
- Catch Eldon Taylor’s subliminal audio on forgiveness: www.eldontaylor.com/forgiveness.html
- And Yuval Ron’s subliminal music collection for reducing stress: www.mettamindfulnessmusic.com/mettamusicmedicine.html
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #553: HOW TO FIND PEACE – EVEN IN CHAOS! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #440: HOW TO MAKE PEACE WITH YOUR MIND! + Meditation! (Mark Coleman,”Make Peace With Your Mind”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.