MORE ON JEN SINCERO:
Jen Sincero is a New York Times Bestselling Author, success coach and motivational cattle prod who gave up her home in California in early 2011 to travel the world indefinitely and encourage people to live lives of unbridled awesomenes.
Over the years, Jen has helped countless people transform their personal and professional lives. She’s spoken on stages all over the world and has helped her clients build their dream businesses, become NY Times Bestselling authors, navigate million dollar business deals, find their soul mates and forgive their bitchy mothers who they now realize were doing the best they could. Jen has run her business from all corners of the globe and is really sick of writing in the third person.
I got my first real job, one that didn’t involve wearing a hairnet or bending over the hood of a wet car with a towel in my hand, in the early 90′s working for CBS Records. While there I started my first of several rock bands and eventually wrote my first book, the semi-autobiographical novel,Don’t Sleep With Your Drummer.
When my plans to become a world-famous rockstar didn’t pan out, I decided to try being a lesbian instead, didn’t pull that off either, and wrote my second book, the national bestseller, The Straight Girl’s Guide to Sleeping with Chicks.
My hope is that by speaking, coaching and writing about all the things that make me excited to be spinning around on this planet of ours, I’ll inspire you to recognize, and pursue, whatever it is that floats your banana, to tap into your own little badass, to be you times two, large and in charge, huge like The Nuge.
Jen Sincero Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- What’s Jen Sincero’s rags to riches story?
- What’s it mean to be rich?
- What’s a suggested money mantra?
- How do we move past a poverty consciousness?
- What’s the law of vibration?
- What’s wrong with I’ll believe it when I see it?
- What can we learn from Jim Carrey about manifestation?
- What’s the importance of having 100 percent commitment in getting rich?
- What can we learn from the movie Touching the Void?
- What’s the importance of chunking things down?
- Why do we sometimes need to spend money we don’t have?
- Why’s it so important to look at our numbers?
- What’s the importance of meditation—and how to do it, to attract wealth.
- What’s the importance of affirmations, and what’s a great one to use to attract abundance?
- What’s it mean to have “zero tolerance” for negotiations and how does that affect a wealth mindset?
- To find out more visit: JenSincero.com
INSPIRE #201: How to Have the Most Badass Wealth Consciousness (Jen Sincero, You Are a Badass)
INSPIRE #448: HOW TO MAKE MORE MONEY NOW! + Guided Meditation! (Dr. Dain Heer,”Being You, Changing The World”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.