CJ Liu on How to Harness the Power of Spring Fever for Success, Happiness & Great Change!
If you’re itching to get outside, enjoy the sun, then do we have the spring-fever show for you!
Today we’ll talk about harnessing the energy of growth and change for the spring, to make great changes in your life, and leap ahead.
That plus we’ll talk about making a sprint for the trails, sending loved ones out of town, and what in the world’s a puppy cat???
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- What’s the energy or shift that takes place once things warm up
- What’s the importance of getting out into nature?
- What’s the excitement that takes place for the springtime
- What’s the difference in energies between the different seasons
- How does the weather affect our energy levels
- What does astrology say about different days for starting businesses and making big decisions
- What can we learn from Natasha Alter about astro-cartography?
- What we can learn from biodynamic farms and Rudolph Steiner
- What different times to plant means for our lives
- What in the world is a puppy-cat?
- What we can learn from a study about a guy picking up girls at a park!
- What we can learn from William Bridges and the different seasons
- What’s the importance of a growth phase
- How to honor the season you’re in
- What it means to truly drop the judgment
- How to be in a sweet special place in meditation
- What it means to jump off the bridge and gone into the silence
- What is gazing in meditation
- What’s the energy of moving
- What’s the importance of taking steps, even if you don’t know where you’re going
- What we can learn from Tama Kieves and A Year without Fear.
- Why you don’t need to know every step before moving forward
- What are the energy shifts that can take place when you start moving forward
- What it means to put head over heart.
- For more Info Visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com and www.InspireNationShow.com.
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #532: HOW TO FIND MORE FOCUS & ENERGY TO GET THINGS DONE!!! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #525: How to Find Happiness through Small Celebrations! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.