INSPIRE #529: HOW TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MONEY!
Amanda Steinberg, founder of DailyWorth.com and author of “Worth It” on how to take control of your money!
If you’ve ever struggled with money, no matter how little or much you make, then do we have the Worth It show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Amanda Steinberg founder of the million subscriber newsletter DailyWorth, the website DailyWorth.com which has made Forbes’s 100 Best Websites for Women three years running, WorthFM, and one of my all-time favorite books on money, Worth It: Your Life, Your Money, Your Terms.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about how to create your life, your money, and your terms.
That plus we’ll talk about Maya and the Green Room, turning down the white host, a y2k survival kit, Rha Goddess and Lea Endreas, Cinderella and Snow White, Talking Heads and Burning Down the House, and what in the word beating kid icarus has to do with anything!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY AMANDA STEINBERG:
MORE ON AMANDA STEINBERG:
Amanda Steinberg launched DailyWorth in 2009 to bring a fresh voice and an outsider’s perspective to personal finance.
Financial planning, budgeting and goal-setting only work for a small percentage of people. Worth It flips the paradigm on “financial advice” for women and delivers it in fresh, unexpected ways.
Oprah selected her to the exclusive SuperSoul 100, and Forbes named her one of twenty-one New American Money Masters. Amanda has also appeared on GMA, Today, CNN, and MSNBC.
Her digital investing service, WorthFM, received front-page coverage in The New York Times Business section. She’s the author of Worth It: Your Life, Your Money, Your Terms due out in February 2017.
- What does it mean to grow roots and grow wings?
- What are old money stories?
- What does it mean to hit the reset button?
- How do you switch from a spender to a saver?
- What can we learn from Brooke Shields?
- What’s a money coma?
- Why are we looking at the wrong thing when it comes to our personal finances
- What is our net worth and why’s it so important
- Does buying a home truly increase our net worth?
- Why isn’t building net worth about earning as much money as possible
- What does debt have to do with net worth
- Is there such a thing as good debt and bad debt?
- What’s the difference between active and passive investing?
- Why is slow good, and what does that mean
- What are the five money types and how do we find out which we are?
- Why do we want to live as far below our means as we can?
- How do we overcome overspending?
- Why don’t we want to shop ‘hangry’?
- How do we switch our default from a spender to a saver?
- What can parents teach their kids about money?
- For More Info: amandasteinberg.net or www.dailyworth.com
INSPIRE #448: HOW TO MAKE MORE MONEY NOW! + Guided Meditation! (Dr. Dain Heer,”Being You, Changing The World”)
INSPIRE #404: HOW TO HAVE MORE TIME, MORE MONEY & LESS STRESS THRU MINIMALISM!!! (Joshua Becker,”The More Of Less”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment