CJ Liu on How to Find Guidance & Success in the New Year & Achieve Your Dreams!
If you’ve ever wanted guidance and direction for the new year, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking about stepping back, getting guidance, and catapulting yourself into the new year!
That plus we’ll talk about an end to the shred zone, the power of GLAD lamps, getting 1000 pounds strong, a miracle December that keeps on getting better! And what in the world’s a Mookie!
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- What we learned from Maui
- What it means to move to expand
- What’s “the dance” or the co-creation with the Universe
- What does it mean to get light?
- What are GLAD or SAD lamps?
- What does it mean to get in sync
- What’s a mookie?
- What Byron Katie experienced after a kundalini rising experience
- Different New Year’s tools to help you wake up and start the year on a new note
- What it means to awaken your heart for the new year
- What you want to get in your calendar for the New Year
- How vacations and pauses can help us move forward
- What we can learn from Sylvia Bornstein of Spirit Rock, who wrote a book on the Sabbath
- What we can learn from Brian Tracy on the Sabbath and the “Two Sleeps”
- How to reboot the mind on the weekend
- What Byron Katie recommends for fasting
- How to make every day a Christmas?
- How to clear the muddied waters
- What we can learn from Steve Scott on decluttering your mind
- How to build momentum for the new year
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
How to Get Unstuck & Thrive in the New Year – Plus the Law of Attraction! (Matt Kahn, Whatever Arises, Love That)
INSPIRE #130: How to Raise Your Vibration & Transform Your Life through One Simple Practice! (Paul Selig, The Book of Mastery)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.