INSPIRE #130: How to Raise Your Vibration & Transform Your Life through One Simple Practice!
Discover A Simple Practice That Can Literally Transform, Elevate, and Inspire Your Life & Raise Your Vibration! Learn a Channeled Teaching from Spiritual Intuitive Paul Selig & His Guides.
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY PAUL SELIG:
If you’ve ever wondered why we’re here, what we’re supposed to do, if it’s a special time for humanity, and why in the world there’s suffering if there’s a God, then do we have a special show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with Paul Selig, he’s an intuitive, a channeler, a clairvoyant, and earlier in his life graduated with his masters from Yale, and served on the faculty of NYU for 25 years.
Today we’re going to talk about a channeled work of his, The Book of Mastery: The Mastery Trilogy: Book I, and what we can all learn from the words on it’s pages. I’ve found the book quite profound, and one I’ll want to read again and again and again. For in its pages is a simplicity and a wisdom I’ve rarely encountered, and want to be reminded of over and over again.
So today we’ll talk about what we’re here for, where we’re going, what it all means, and why in the world “evil” in quotes even exists.
Plus we’ll talk about what it means to be a channel and clairvoyant, and to do work that one never signed up for, or maybe one did.
MORE ON PAUL SELIG:
- What was the spiritual awakening that occurred in 1987?
- How did transmissions begin to come through.
- How Paul can be resistant to transmissions and what it means.
- How much can Paul keep up with the teachings from his guides .
- What it means to remind us of who we are at the level of expression
- What the divine principle of who we are or the logos of humanity really is.
- What the collective agreement is we’re all living under.
- Why the goal —according to the guides—is not about happiness, which is really about contentment, which is resting in the known.
- Why the guides would prefer to move us into joy…and most importantly that this is all school and that we’re here to learn.
- Why it’s not about rose-colored glasses, but really about truth.
- Why thinking it’s all good or dark brings us more into alignment with the dark.
- Why you cannot be the light and hold another in darkness
- Why judgment is fear.
- What it means to live on a planet with war, and what that means.
- Who is the ‘small self’ versus who we ‘truly are’?
- Why they say fear doesn’t exist to the true self or the eternal self.
- What it means by ‘How one serves is how one is most truly realized as their true self’ .
- What it means to be in service.
- What’s the most important teaching coming through for Paul.
- What’s the importance of not making choices based in fear.
- How does one know who they truly are and work on who you truly are.
- How do we get how ‘valuable’ we truly are.
- What ‘I am Here, I am Here, I am Here’?
- What are the three divine attunements ?
- What it means that the book is a transmission (and what is the energy in both channeling and this book?)
- Why channeling for Paul is really taking dictation.
- A special message the guides have for all of us —Paul Channel’s and it’s fascinating to hear the guides speaking through him—
How to Get Unstuck & Thrive in the New Year – Plus the Law of Attraction! (Matt Kahn, Whatever Arises, Love That)
How to Open Your Heart to Whatever Arises & Set Yourself Free (Matt Kahn, Whatever Arises, Love That)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
[…] thanks to Michael Sandler and Jessica Lee. Listen at the Inspire Nation website or at iTunes. Inspire Nation’s goal is to help you overcome adversity, get inspired, and give […]
I have listened to about every interview I can find with Paul Selig, (and just gone through the Book Of Mastery for the second time), (and had a personal session with Paul)…. and this is way and beyond the most thoughtful and introspective interview I have had the deep privilege of being “participatory to”. Thank you Michael… and Jessica…. and of course, Paul.