INSPIRE #475: How to Live an Epic Life!+ Guided Meditation
Alexi Panos & Preston Smiles on How to Live Your Epic Life With Greater Freedom in 5 Simple Steps! + Meditation!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY ALEXI PANOS & PRESTON SMILES:
If you’ve ever wanted an epic life and greater freedom, then do we have the Now or Never show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Preston Smiles and Alexi Panos, personal development authors of “Love Louder” and “50 Ways to Yay”, social media superstars and the authors of an empowering new read “Now or Never: Your Epic Life in 5 Steps“.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, about the bridge from where you are to where you want to be.
That plus we’ll talk about mutant wolf zombies and comfort zones, freezing at Joshua’s Tree, Leroy the raccoon, epic and the naked truth, complaints at Burning Man, and what in the world an obsession with Samoyed dogs has to do with anything.
MORE ON ALEXI PANOS & PRESTON SMILES:
As the Co Founders and Co Creators of The Bridge Method, Alexi Panos and Preston Smiles have supported thousands of people who have dramatically changed their lives by participating in their various programs and workshops all over the world.
For the past 10 years, they’ve both dedicated their lives to learning as much as they could about Human Potential, Positive Psychology, NLP, Ontology of Language, Transformative Studies, Somatic Training, and Esoteric Wisdom to step into their own leadership and truly “walk the walk” of this work. They are insanely committed to leading others on this same path, and empowering them to step fully into their unique gifts to create a world that works for everyone.
Recently married, this couple is truly committed to transforming the way the world works, by transforming the lives of individuals. They currently speak and lead workshops all over the world (both together and separate), as well as run their own widely successful inspirational YouTube Channels. Both Preston + Alexi released their first solo books in June 2016 under the publishing house of Simon + Schuster; and will be releasing their first collaborative book with the same publisher in January 2017.
Alexi Panos Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Preston Smiles Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
Alexi & Preston Online: Website
- How Alexi Plano went from Erie PA to modelling in NYC
- How Preston became the Nerd Hero in Compton
- How Preston and Alexi met each other
- What are the 5 Steps to an Epic Life
- What are unconscious agreements?
- How do we create compassionate way to be with one another
- What does Awareness have to do with anything?
- What are diminishers?
- What is radical responsibility?
- Why pain is not optional, but suffering is.
- What’s the importance of forgiveness?
- What’s the importance of keeping our word with ourselves
- Why what you appreciate appreciates
- Who is Scott Coady and what are alarms to “center”
- What’s the importance of your breath
- What’s it mean to obliterate our comfort zones
- What do mutant wolves, zombies and fire-breathing dragons have to do with anything
- What it means to be in alignment with your truth?
- Why are goals BS?
- What does it mean you cannot fail.
- What’s the importance of the “F” word
- Brief Guided Meditation
INSPIRE #212: How to Find Inner Peace through Open-Hearted Awareness + Guided Meditation! (Loch Kelly, “Shift into Freedom”)
INSPIRE #267: How To Go From Fear to Freedom! (Donna Barr, Founder of Bold Actions©)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment