If you’ve ever wanted more love, forgiveness, and prosperity in your life, then do we have The Grace Factor for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Alan Cohen, the best-selling author of at least 23 inspirational books including the Dragon Doesn’t Live Here Anymore, A Deep Breath of life and Are You As Happy As Your Dog, a contributing author to the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, and the author of an incredible beautiful, loving, and important read, The Grace Factor: Opening the Door to Infinite Love.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about opening the door to infinite love for forgiveness, prosperity and healing.
That plus we’ll talk about spring breaks gone awry, floating figs and bottomless pits of spaghetti, peanut the Chihuahua, Maharishi and the iPhone, Greek food vs. Casanovas, why in the world God loves you and there’s nothing you can do about it. And what in the world happens if you don’t wear your tephilin?
MORE ON ALAN COHEN:
Alan Cohen, M.A., is the author of 25 popular inspirational books, including the best-selling The Dragon Doesn’t Live Here Anymore, the award-winning A Deep Breath of Life, and the classic Are You as Happy as Your Dog? He is a contributing writer for the New York Times #1 bestselling series Chicken Soup for the Soul, and his books have been translated into 24 foreign languages. His work has been featured on Oprah.com and in USA Today, The Washington Post and 101 Top Experts. Alan’s radio program Get Real is broadcast weekly on Hay House Radio, and his monthly column From the Heart is featured in magazines internationally.
Alan is a respected keynoter and seminar leader for professional meetings in the fields of personal growth, inspiration, holistic health, human relations, and achievement of work/life balance. He has served as Instructor of Individual and Group Dynamics at Montclair State College, stood on the faculty of Omega Institute for Holistic Studies, and is a professor at EnTheos Academy for Optimal Living. He has appeared on national radio and television, including Good Morning shows around the nation, and his seminars have regularly been broadcast via satellite on the Wisdom Channel and on Gaiam TV. He is a featured presenter in the award-winning documentary Finding Joe, celebrating the teachings of visionary mythologist Joseph Campbell.
Alan brings a warm blend of wisdom, intimacy, humor, and vision to the path of personal, professional, and spiritual growth. He loves to extract lessons from the practical experiences of daily living, and find beauty in the seeming mundane. Many readers and seminar participants have reported that his teachings have brought them deep encouragement and empowerment, and inspired them to believe in themselves and achieve new levels of success in their personal and professional life.
Alan Cohen Online: Website | Facebook
- How we can know there’s a reality that’s bigger than our minds
- How we try and over-steer the ship or micro-manage our lives
- Why it’s so great to line up with a higher power rather than our egoic minds
- What’s the law of grace
- What did Mayor LaGuardia do with a grandmother convicted of stealing bread
- How was the song Amazing Grace written?
- What it means to ask from the heart
- Why Napoleon Hill Think and Grow Risk asks may not work – and what to do about it
- What does worry mean for us?
- What does a personal relationship with God look like and sound like
- What we can learn from an unedited version of A Course in Miracles
- Why it’s so much easier to treat and forgive someone else than ourselves
- What it means to go to the depths of self-love
- What’s the difference between sin and error
- Why we have never truly “sinned” or do anything that could cause us to lose the love and grace for God
- What we can learn from Eliot (Brendan Frazier) in Bedazzled
- What’s a shame-ectomy
- What is karma and what does it mean for us
- Why struggling is counter-productive
- What it means for a relationship to go with ease
- Why we don’t need to martyr ourselves for our careers
- An exercise to help you overcome anything you’re struggling with
- How did he write The Dragon Doesn’t Live Here Anymore
- What’s the accelerator
- A few helpful metaphysics tool.
- A short guided meditation
INSPIRE #191: How to Live Large & Choose Love over Fear (Alan Cohen, “A Course in Miracles Made Easy”)
INSPIRE #452: HOW TO LOVE WHATEVER ARISES! + Meditation! (Matt Kahn, “Whatever Arises Love That”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.