If you’ve ever wanted to discover your unique life’s purpose, and what you’re truly worth, the do we have the book of knowing and worth show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Paul Selig, medium and author of I am the World, The Book of Love and Creation, The Book of Mastery, and the The Book of Knowing and Worth: A Channeled Text.
And today we’ll talk about the The Book of Knowing and Worth, finding our own purpose, worth and greatness.
That plus stepping through doorways, leaving packages at the door, and what to do when you discover your kingdom!
Before we dive right into things, I want to thank you so much for the beautiful interview last year, it was incredibly well received.
MORE ON PAUL SELIG:
Paul Selig, who graduated from Yale with a Master’s degree and served on the faculty of NYU and Goddard College, is more surprised than anyone by the information that comes through to him. He’s most comfortable being referred to as a Channel, but often called a Medium or Psychic. His clients include top executives and celebrities.
He leads channeled workshops around the world as well as live-stream seminars. He’s on the faculty of Omega Institute, The Kripalu Center and Esalen Institute. He lives in New York City where he maintains a private practice as an Intuitive. For further information you can go to his website at: PaulSelig.com
Paul Selig Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Vimeo
- How Paul began hearing voices
- How Paul’s books have come about
- How he left academia to help people
- How he left his job of 26 years at NYU
- How did this book, the book of Knowing and Worth come about?
- How did the book of Knowing and Worth
- What is ‘the word’
- What does ‘Christ’ mean to Paul’s guide in I Am the Word and his later books
- Who is our true authentic self?
- What does ‘agreement’ mean and what does ‘accord’ mean
- What is a vibrational ‘accord’
- What does it mean we’re in ‘agreement’ with everything around us
- How do we allow ourselves to be who we truly are?
- What’s the importance of: I know who I am. I know what I am. I know how I serve.
- What it means to let go of the attachment of what your life, or future, or path is supposed to look like.
- How do we move past our emotional blocks or subconscious blocks
- What it means that the small self cannot fix the small self
- How do we step to the side of the little self
- How do we align to bypass fear
- What it means to align with intent
- I know who I am in truth. I know what I am in truth. I know how I serve in truth.
- What it means you can’t be the light, and hold others in darkness
- What would guides say for kids today
INSPIRE #130: How to Raise Your Vibration & Transform Your Life through One Simple Practice! (Paul Selig, The Book of Mastery)
INSPIRE #186: How to Find Happiness, Purpose & Peace by Discovering “Your Soul’s Plan”! (Robert Schwartz, “Your Soul’s Gift”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.