INSPIRE #360: WHY WHEAT GLUTEN & DAIRY MIGHT NOT BE SO BAD AFTER ALL!
Dr. John Douillard Shares Why Wheat & Dairy Aren’t the Culprits & How to Heal Your Gut!
Listen to the podcast below!
Get a Free Preview of Eat Wheat (Introduction – Chapter 2):
BOOKS BY DR. JOHN DOUILLARD:
If you’ve ever struggled with stomach problems, gut conditions, an inability to eat wheat, gluten or grains, then do we have the liberating show for you.
Today we’ll be talking with Dr. John Douillard, Ayurvedic health expert, and the author of one of the most fascinating nutritional books I’ve read in a long while, Eat Wheat: A Scientific and Clinically-Proven Approach to Safely Bringing Wheat and Dairy Back into your Diet!
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, about why we might want to consider putting wheat, and dairy, back into our diets…and how to heal our guts to overcome intolerance, sensitivies, and other stomach problems.
That plus we’ll talk about the dangers of eating while you stand, why you should never eat angry, rhesus monkeys and calorie restrictions, why your wheat belly may be something else, and who in the world is the pacman of the liver?
MORE ON DR. JOHN DOUILLARD:
Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP, is a globally recognized leader in the fields of natural health, Ayurveda, and sports medicine. He is the creator of LifeSpa.com, the leading Ayurvedic health and wellness resource on the web.LifeSpa.com is evolving the way Ayurveda is understood around the world, with over 700 articles and videos proving ancient wisdom with modern science. Dr. John is the former Director of Player Development for the New Jersey Nets NBA team, author of 6 health books, a repeat guest on the Dr. Oz show, and featured in Woman’s World Magazine, Huffington Post, Yoga Journal and dozens of other publications. He directs LifeSpa, the 2013 Holistic Wellness Center of the year in Boulder, CO.
Dr John Douillard Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
Get a Free Preview of Eat Wheat (Intro – Ch 2): http://eatwheat.lifespa.com/free-preview/
Or get the entire ebook for ONLY 99 cents! http://eatwheatbook.com
- Why we might want to put wheat and dairy into your diet
- What’s the danger of taking wheat and dairy out of the diet
- What’s the danger of becoming a raw foodist
- How we actually evolved with wheat and gluten
- What’s our genetics for eating glutens
- What wheat has to do with our evolution
- How taking wheat out of the diet may weaken our guts
- What it means to eat seasonally
- What happens to the gut when we eat processed foods and foods with preservatives
- How wheat lowers cholesterol, helps lose weight, reduce cancer, and increase longevity and how studies back this up.
- Why many people are not allergic to wheat even if tests show it – and what it means
- Why 70-80% of American’s have digestive issues
- What dairy has to do with congestion
- What diversity has to do with mold toxicity
- What is pasteurization, and what does it mean for our health?
- What is vat pasteurization, (Kalona Milk, Grass Fed, Vat Pasteurized, at Whole Foods)
- What does the intestinal skin have to do with anything
- What’s the deal with casein
- What can do we to heal the intestinal skin
- What the lymphatic system has to do with glutens
- What chlorine does to the microbes in the intestinal tract
- What is ghee and why is it really good for you
- How to warm up your digestive system for better digestion
- What’s the best way to eat
- What the lymphatic system has to do with cellulite
- What’s wrong with removing the gall bladder
- What’s the importance of the liver and bile
- How to heal the intestinal skin
- What is kitcheree and how does it help heal the intestinal skin
- What are foods that improve your digestion and help heal the intestinal tract
- What it means to be deficient in iodine and what it means for your thyroid
- What kind of bread and baked goods do we look for?
INSPIRE #346: Discover the Microbiome Solution & Get Healthy from the Inside Out! (Dr. Robynne Chutkan, “The Microbiome Solution”)
INSPIRE #241: How to Get Happier, Healthier, Sleep Better & Leave Your Stress Behind! (Dr. John Douillard, LifeSpa)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment