If you’ve ever wanted more happiness, satisfaction, and contentment in your life, not to mention greater health, then do we have the decision-making show for you!
Today we’ll be talking about the decisions in your life, not the big decisions, such as where you’re moving, something Jessica and I have been playing with, but the day to day decisions that make you who you are, help you get out of a rut, and to help you get living, and find happiness and success.
That plus we’ll talk about kayaking Beverly Hills, jumping into lakes, going raspberry crazy, and why a kitty sanctuary, is probably not where we should go tomorrow.
- When asking for help is so important
- What’s the importance of vulnerability
- What’s the importance of knowing when your wiring is sending you down the wrong path
- How EFT/Tapping works and how it can help you think more clearly
- How little small decisions can make a big difference in your life
- How each small decision really involves courage
- Why everything in life is affected by very small shifts
- What’s the runaway bride situation with getting Jessica on the mic.
- What are the challenges in school and work for an introvert?
- What’s the power of many woo-hoo’s
- Why we guard against our own happiness
- What’s the power of the decision?
- How we shift our energy levels around
- How can you help yourself to make this shift
- How you can feel the emotion without letting it get you down
- How to have self-compassion when things are going rough
- How to let go of control from the ego self and let your higher self take control
- How on top of courage, you can have faith to let the little kid’s temper-tantrum go.
- What’s the importance of doing what your heart wants
- How do you feel what your heart wants?
INSPIRE #265: How to Be Courageous! Ocean Rower (Roz Savage, “Rowing the Atlantic”)
INSPIRE #246: How to Find the Courage & Strength to Do What You Want to Do (CJ Liu, Fire It Up with CJ)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.