INSPIRE #214: Amazing Lessons on Fate, Destiny & the Afterlife from a Channeled Soul!
Matthew McKay PhD Shares Lessons Learned About Life, Death, Karma, Fate, Destiny & The Afterlife From His Channeled Son + How to Communicate With Those Who’ve Passed On! + Guided Meditation
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY MATTHEW MCKAY, PHD:
If you’ve ever wondered why we’re here, where we come from, where we go when we die, or will we ever see our loved ones again, then do we have the show for you!
Today I’ll be speaking with Matthew Mckay, PhD, a truly linear, left brained, science kind-of guy–until he lost his son, about his new book Seeking Jordan: How I Learned the Truth about Death and the Invisible Universe.
And so we’ll talk about death, or where people go, but also about life, why we’re here and what’s it all about. And do our loved ones really go away when they die or are they still here, supporting us and gently waiting for us to reach out?
That, plus we’ll talk about, mediums, past-life regressions, the trail to Bridal Veil Falls, train rides cross Utah, bridging science and spirituality, and a stuffy rabbit named Wilzorf.
MORE ON MATTHEW MCKAY, PHD:
Matthew McKay, PhD, is the author of Seeking Jordan and numerous other books. He is a clinical psychologist, professor at the Wright Institute in Berkeley, CA, and founder and publisher at New Harbinger Publications.
- What was Matthew’s son Jordan like growing up?
- What was he like the last time Matthew saw him?
- What happened to Jordan
- What was happening after he was murdered.
- How he ended up going to see Allen Botkin, a VA psychologist
- How Allen Botkin uses EMDR
- How he went on a journey to try and find Jordan
- What miraculously occurred with Allen Botkin
- How did handle the doubt in the process?
- Why doubt and seeking go hand-in-hand
- What is automatic writing and how did Matthew use this with Jordan
- How he began communicating with Jordan
- What are the first questions he asked
- How his technique to communicate with him improved
- What does it mean to look for signs?
- What does “the practice of love keep the circle” mean and what is “the circle”?
- Who is Michael Newton (author of Journey of Souls)
- What is a past-life regression?
- What is a soul group?
- What it means to be in the same soul group as someone else?
- Why we essentially come here for pain.
- How much of our soul plan purpose predestined
- How much is fate and how much is free will
- What do we come here to do?
- How much of your life is fate, and how much can we change our path?
- What does ‘cause and effect’ really mean
- What is a soul review and a council of elders
- Are we being judged (is life a pass / fail or heaven / hell)
- What is the akashic records?
- What does it mean we come here for pain in order to learn?
- If this is just a school, why does it matter what we do here?
- What is karma?
- Why isn’t karma what we think it is?
- How do we begin to connect with our deceased loved ones?
- Who is Austyn Wells and how did she help Matthew’s wife Jude
- What would he share to parents who have lost a child
- What would Jordan want to tell us if he was here
- A guided meditation from Jordan (that Matthew’s never shared with others before)
INSPIRE #165: How to Communicate & Make Peace with Your Departed Love Ones! (Dr. Jamie Turndorf, AskDrLove.com)
INSPIRE #151: How to Understand Life After Death, Messages from Beyond & How They Can Bring Peace, Healing & Hope! (Bill Philipps, “Expect the Unexpected”)
To Heaven & Back – Messages from 5000 Near Death Experiences (PMH Atwater, “Dying to Know You”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment