If you ever felt you’re aging too quickly, get cold after cold, or your immune system just isn’t what it used to be, or how you think it can be, then do we have the anti-aging, health-boosting show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with New York Times Best-Selling author and Longevity expert Dr. Mark Liponis co-author of Ultra-Prevention and best-selling author of The Hunter/Farmer Diet Solution: Do You Have the Metabolism of a Hunter or a Farmer? and UltraLongevity: The Seven-Step Program for a Younger, Healthier You.
Today I want to talk with him about ultra-longevity, and ultra-health, how boosting our immune system can help us live longer, healthier, and more energized lives!
That plus we’ll talk about the power of dance, developing a dream mantra, the power of music-therapy, and why we all need our vitamin L – Love that is.
MORE ON DR. MARK LIPONIS:
Chief Medical Officer, Canyon Ranch in Lenox
A graduate of Phillips Andover Academy and Dartmouth College, Dr. Mark Liponis earned his M.D. degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School. A practicing physician in internal medicine for more than 20 years, Dr. Liponis has had experience in emergency departments and critical care units. But it was his interest in holistic health practices that brought him to Canyon Ranch in 1994, where he continues to expand his understanding and expertise in integrated medicine.
Dr. Liponis specializes in the prevention and reversal of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, obesity, depression and autoimmune conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and inflammatory bowel disease. Dr. Liponis is the author of the bestsellers UltraLongevity and The Hunter Farmer Diet Solution and coauthor of the bestselling UltraPrevention. One of the country’s leading experts in prevention and holistic health, Dr. Liponis is often featured on a variety of nationally syndicated TV and radio shows; past appearances include The Dr. Oz Show, CBS’s The View, The Rachael Ray Show, and FOX News.
An avid outdoorsman, Dr. Liponis enjoys tennis, skiing and hiking with his wife and three children.
Dr. Liponis has also been active in providing volunteer medical care in remote areas, including a number of trips to northern Laos.
Dr. Mark Liponis Online: Website
- Why is Hook a favorite movie?
- What got him into holistic medicine?
- What is Canyon Ranch and how did Dr. Mark Liponis end up there?
- What Dr. Liponis and his wife have learned by volunteering in Laos.
- What is Immune System 101?
- What is the innate intelligence of the Immune System
- What is innate immunity?
- What is the thymus and why is it so important?
- How does having a stronger immune system help us live longer?
- Why dirt is so good for the immune system
- What can we do to strengthen, smarten, rebalance, and ‘control’ our immune system?
- How stress produces an immune system response
- How stress leads to inflammation
- How sleep apnea affections inflammation
- What’s the importance of the breath and the immune system?
- What’s the power of the sigh?
- Why wind-instruments, singing, and the didgeridoo are great for breath work
- How can we use food to bolster or get our immune system into balance?
- The importance of not eating too much
- How our metabolism slows as we get older
- What are some immune friendly foods?
- A supplement you should take if you don’t take fish oil (as a vegan)
- What are two of the most important high-fiber foods to eat daily – that you may not even think of.
- Why you need to start slowly when eating beans
- How does sleep affect the immune system
- A secret to a good night’s sleep you’ve probably never thought of?
- What are the dangers of sitting?
- What is Vitamin L?
- What’s the importance of a pet?
- What’s a love journal?
- How can you use Facebook as a love journal?
- Can you tell us about Bilbo Baggin’s house on Lord of the Rings?
- What’s the danger of mold in a home?
- Why vitamin D is very important in the winter time
- What it’s important to know about probiotics vs. antibiotics
- Why fiber’s so important for probiotics
How to Roll Back the Clock to Look & Feel Younger Today! (Dr. Christiane Northrup, Goddesses Never Age)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.