If you’ve ever wanted to take a giant leap but didn’t know how in the world to do so (Or where in the world you’re going to go), then do we have the Leap of Faith show for you.
Today we’ll talk about taking the leap, having faith, and stepping forward over the edge even when you can’t see the glass bridge below.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
Key Points Discussed:
- Being on the fifth year of the Inspire Nation Show and Michael’s last episode from the current studio (03:35)
- Michael and Jessica on the mic sharing their journey and lessons learned (05:27)
- Stepping back from our current life circumstances and getting outside of our regular way of being to create something new (07:30)
- Mapping out the RV tour by scouting out areas to see if they wanna leave Colorado and being drawn by giant majestic peaks (12:00)
- Stepping into the unknown, surrendering and allowing the universe to guide them (16:00)
- What it’s like being in unknown territory without clear tools to use and staying in a state of prayer (21:30)
- Trust and perseverance: Going slowly, finding time to connect, and allowing and accepting the present moment versus running away from it (25:22)
- How to make work an ecstatic endeavor (27:11)
- Putting ourselves out there, navigating the discomfort, and expecting something magical (31:20)
- Getting Rooroo some custom made rooster diapers while they figure out the litter training (32:57)
- The walk of faith: How not getting help is actually getting help in and of itself (36:41)
- Identifying the setups designed by the universe for us to make choices (38:19)
- Trying to move more slowly, and being extra loving, kind, and gentle to avoid overwhelm (42:31)
- Embracing that everything happens for us at a higher level for our greatest benefit (45:15)
- Avoiding the rush so you don’t find yourself in a place where you have to heal from your journey to healing (46:34)
- The Ph.D. in alternative ways of living that Michael and CJ have been taking for the last five years (48:30)
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #344: HOW TO FIND MORE CONFIDENCE & FAITH – EVEN WITH WOBBLY KNEES!!! (CJ Liu & MIchael Sandler)
INSPIRE #1336: How to Use Stay At Home to Grow Your Wings!!! (Michael Sandler and CJ Liu)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.