MORE ON CAROLINE MYSS:
Caroline Myss is a five-time New York Times bestselling author and internationally renowned speaker in the fields of human consciousness, spirituality and mysticism, health, energy medicine, and the science of medical intuition. Caroline established her own educational institute in 2003, CMED (Caroline Myss Education), which offers a diverse array of programs devoted to personal development and draws students from all over the world. In addition to hosting a weekly radio show on the Hay House network, Caroline maintains a rigorous international workshop and lecture schedule.
After completing her Master’s degree, Caroline co-founded Stillpoint Publishing and headed the editorial department, producing an average of ten books a year in the field of human consciousness and holistic health. Simultaneously Caroline refined her skills as a medical intuitive, with the assistance of C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., a Harvard-trained neurosurgeon.
Caroline developed the field of Energy Anatomy, a science that correlates specific emotional/psychological/physical/spiritual stress patterns with diseases. Her research proved so accurate that it became the subject matter of a book co-written by Caroline and Norm: THE CREATION OF HEALTH.
Caroline Myss Online: Website
Key Points Discussed:
- What do you feel is going on with the world today? (03:36)
- Working together towards achieving global healing (06:42)
- What does the phoenix mean to you during this time? (10:02)
- How Caroline’s work as a medical intuitive led to her wondering why people don’t heal and how she can help them heal (13:36)
- Understanding what surrender is and seeking guidance (15:00)
- Recounting the life-changing experience she had 15 years ago (16:04)
- How heaven works: Losing the appetite for life and the enthusiasm for what she was teaching, and how it led her to where she was supposed to go (21:07)
- Inspiring people to get back to prayer and to trust in it again (26:00)
- The power of prayer and grace, the importance of prayer, and the number of times one should be in prayer (28:57)
- Being conscious of the power of our language and the value of learning to listen (35:16)
- Going to the next spiritual chapter in our lives by truly empowering others (38:45)
- Bringing the mystic into every moment by having holy conversations as many times as possible (41:35)
- How she chooses to grace a moment instead of losing her power (44:18)
- Acknowledging that we are one and using the sacred power of co-creation that we have responsibly (48:44)
- Learning what real wealth is instead of trying to win a million dollars (51:19)
- Listening through surrender so we can actually get the answers to our prayers (53:33)
- What does “St. Theresa and daughter follow me” mean to you? (54:57)
- Getting rid of the fear of divine intimacy so we can delight in how it can truly change our lives (58:00)
- Investing grace and love in our lives so we can get them back tenfold or more (01:01:09)
- The importance of learning how to reflect upon ourselves and hold ourselves accountable (01:04:43)
- Embracing the fact that prayer is a holy dialogue with God and learning how to pray the right way (1:06:14)
INSPIRE #518: THE POWER OF PRAYER! + Guided Meditation (Eiman Al Zaabi, “The Art of Surrender”)
INSPIRE #874: HOW TO AWAKEN THE POWER WITHIN & CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY! (Dr. Albert Amao Soria, “Awakening The Power Within”)
Please consider making a donation through PayPal.