If you’ve ever wanted to face your fear and do it anyway, then do we have the show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Ruth Soukup, best-selling author, mega-blogger extraordinaire, and the author of a brilliant new book on leaning into fear and finding your courage, Do It Scared.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, the 7 key principles to find your courage, face your fears, and Do It Scared!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY RUTH SOUKUP:
MORE ON RUTH SOUKUP:
Ruth Soukup is a blogger, author, entrepreneur, as well as the New York Times bestselling author of Living Well Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good Life and the founder of the Living Well Planner™. Through her popular blog, LivingWellSpendingLess.com, she encourages more than a million monthly readers to follow their dreams and reach their goals, sharing easy-to-implement tips and strategies for saving time and money while focusing on the things that matter most. She lives in Florida with her husband, Chuck, and two daughters, Maggie and Annie.
- What happened to Ruth in her earliest years?
- How did she become an outcast or a rebel in her teen years?
- How did she find the courage to move thousands of miles away to finish school?
- What happened when she came back from the Netherlands?
- What drove her to attempt suicide?
- How did she end up in and out of psychiatric hospitals?
- What happened when anti-depressants and even shock therapy (think “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest”) didn’t work?
- At 23 she thought she’d ruined her life forever, how did she begin taking it back?
- How did her dad help save her life?
- How and when did faith play a role in her turn-around???
- How did she find the courage to start her own business?
- What was her big fat hairy goal?
- What are the seven principles to find your courage?
- What’s the importance of daring to think big?
- Why do we want to have a stretch goal?
- What’s a fate worse than failure – and how do we avoid it?
- Why are rules for suckers???
- Why do you need to “own it” and what does this mean???
- What does it mean to let go of the victim card???
- What’s the importance of embracing honest feedback???
- What does Ruth mean when she says there are no mistakes, only lessons?
- Is balance over-rated?
- Is it okay to get obsessive???
- How do we just keep going no matter what???
INSPIRE #788: HOW TO LOVE YOUR LIFE & GET THINGS DONE! (Ruth Soukup, “Unstuffed”)
INSPIRE #127: How to Live Well, Spend Less & Enjoy the Good Life…On a Budget!!! (Ruth Soukup, Living Well Spending Less)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment