MORE ON EMILY FLETCHER:
Emily Fletcher is regarded as the leading expert in meditation for high performance. She is the founder of Ziva Meditation and the creator of The Ziva Technique.
Before founding Ziva in 2011, Emily was a Broadway performer for 10 years, but she ultimately left the stage to pursue meditation teacher training after experiencing the profound physical and emotional benefits of meditation.
The New York Times, The Today Show, Vogue, and ABC News have all featured Emily’s work. Emily has taught more than 10,000 students around the world and has spoken on meditation for performance at Google, Harvard Business School, Summit Series, Viacom and more. Ziva graduates include Oscar, Grammy, Emmy and Tony award winners, as well as NBA players, CEOs, busy parents, entrepreneurs, and everyone in between.
Emily Fletcher Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
- What happened when Emily was performing in A Chorus Line in New York City?
- Why was she struggling so much?
- What happened after she attended her first meditation class?
- What did she begin doing after returning from India?
- What does she tell people when they say they can’t meditate?
- What’s the confusion with people’s understanding of meditation?
- What are the 3 M’s of meditation?
- What style of meditation should people begin with?
- What is Lazy Man’s Meditation?
- What’s the 4th state of consciousness?
- What’s the meditation shame spiral?
- What does the corpus callosum have to do with meditation?
- How does meditation help with stress?
- What’s the “Z” technique for meditation?
- When do we want to meditate?
- What’s the real meaning of “mindfulness”?
- What’s the simplest mantra we can use?
- What are the meditation bends, and why don’t we want to use an alarm clock?
- How do we use meditation for manifestation?
- What’s the importance of practicing gratitude?
- Why do we want to make our meditation non-negotiable?
- What are the top 3 tips to stress less and accomplish more???
- To Find Out More Visit: ZivaMeditation.com
INSPIRE #818: HOW TO LIVE A MORE AUTHENTIC, MEANINGFUL LIFE! + Guided Meditation (Tami Simon, “Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Certification Program”)
INSPIRE #767: HOW TO MEDITATE FOR FIDGETY SKEPTICS! + Mindfulness! (Jeff Warren, “Meditation For Fidgety Skeptics”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.