If you’ve ever wanted more relaxation in your life, then do we have the show for you.
Today we’ll talk about relaxing into things and dropping the fear and anxiety, even when things feel tight.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
As an Asian-American with 25 years of experience in Corporate America AND as a spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit, Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain, and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness, and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- What do masters, teachers, and loved ones have to do with guiding our lives?
- What are the best questions to ask in automatic writing?
- What are the benefits of open ended questions for getting wisdom from the inside?
- How we can use technology to help us pause once an hour.
- How we can create a Pavlovian response for relaxation?
- What are the first few steps for automatic writing?
- What can we learn from the power of noodles – and soothing our inner-self???
- What it really means to relax into everything?
- What it means to fight and freak out, or drop and laugh into things?
- Why we don’t want to choose “b for bezerk”!
- What it means to get centered and calm the energy around you?
- How do we let the nervousness go?
- What’s the benefit of being experimental, with no judgment?
- What can we learn from “heart coherence” about dropping our stress?
- For an elevating newsletter visit InspireNationShow.com
- What do a high-speed mouse and a Tesla have to do with relaxing into everything.
- What can we learn from Lori Morrison and “The Shaman’s Guide to Power Animals”
- What it means to let go of the stress over being stressed.
- And how to relax into your relaxation – rather than force it.
- To find out more visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #771: HOW TO RELAX & DESTRESS, EVEN AS LIFE’S HEATING UP! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #610: HOW TO RELAX, REBOOT, AND FIND YOUR AHHHHHH! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.