If you’ve ever wanted more ease and ahhh in your life, then do we have the show for you.
Today we’ll talk about relaxing and rebooting. How to do it, when to do it, and why in the world you’ve gotta do it, if you’re wifey isn’t sleeping.
Plus we’ll look at what to do when a loved one (even a kitty) gets sick, how to stay calm in any situation, and what the Tao Te Ching can teach us about surrender and being still like water.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- How to make sure you don’t get clubbed when getting on a plane.
- What is a sign that things are going to go well for you.
- How to take extra-good care of yourself when you travel
- What you need to know about the waves
- What’s the importance of relaxing into the waves
- How to keep from tightening and tensing up
- What we can learn from yoga about letting go of tension and being perfectly still
- What to do when your kitty gets sick
- How to bring calm and relaxing to any situation
- What we can learn from the Tao Te Ching about stress in situations
- What do explosions have to do with quieting your mind
- What green screens have to do with anything
- What’s the power of reframing
- What tiny houses have to do with studios
- What important questions do you want to ask in Automatic Writing?
- What’s the importance of asking who am I?
- What’s the importance of surrender?
- What’s it mean to be in a state of higher being-ness?
- How to move past a state of frantic energy
- How to be still and grounded at the same time.
- How to just be with the water.
- What it means to build buffers and take time for yourself
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #336: HOW TO CALM, HEAL & CLARIFY YOUR MIND! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #605: HOW TO EMBRACE THE UNKNOWN & DO A LITTLE SHUFFLE! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.