Fun, heart-felt, inspiring interview with CJ Liu on how to find greater peace and bring things back under control when you’re feeling spun, or in the middle of your first-trimester of pregnancy.
On top of learning how to surf the waves of change, find peace, and get centered again, we update you on Jessica Lee’s (Producer of Inspire Nation) pregnancy from her first ultra-sound and more!
What a beautiful, inspiring, behind the scenes look at how we’re handling the waves of change, and how you can too – with more grace and ease than you’ve ever imagined!
If you’re surfing unsettled seas or the waves of change (and who isn’t these days!), then this show is for you!!!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
As an Asian-American with 25 years of experience in Corporate America AND as a spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit, Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain, and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness, and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- What did Michael and Jessica discover from their first ultrasound?
- What do blueberries and babies have to do with anything?
- When can Michael and Jessica find out the sex of the baby?
- What did Sir Meowsers have to do with the pregnancy, and how he’s stepped up to the plate! (And how he’s become King Meowsers!!!)
- Why Jessica’s broken down for dumplings?
- What are the cravings Jessica has had in her early pregnancy??
- How Michael “the vegan” began cooking her eggs!
- What’s the importance of your “nest” and decluttering your environment???
- What Michael’s done to help Jessica when she got really queasy (and what charcoal had to do with anything!)
- What happened to Michael on a surprising 3 hour cross country ski???
- What’s the importance of asking for help if you need it???
- Why being “lost” can be a good thing?
- Why becoming unmoored can be a positive thing?
- What it means to embrace and relax into the chaos to create something new?
- What it means to bring your “A game” energy?
- What it means you’re in an “upward spiral” no matter what?
- To find out more visit: FireItUpWithCj.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #816: HOW TO FIND GREATER HAPPINESS & DIRECTION BY GOING WITH THE FLOW!!! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INPSIRE #696: HOW TO FREE YOURSELF FOR HAPPINESS BY JUMPING OUT OF THE BOX! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.