I often try to take a kind, gentle, and loving line on interviews, and always look for the good in everyone. But when it comes to the food industry, they often act like Big Tobacco…feeding us unhealthy chemicals while telling us they’re safe.
I send love to everyone, but we need to make the choices that protect our health, and the health of those we love (Mom and Dad, I hope you catch this interview).
So I was so happy to have Vani Hari on the show today, talking about the food industry’s lies and what we can do about it!
Here’s to your health, and may you enjoy this interview!!!
If you’ve ever struggled to figure out what in the world is safe to eat, then do we have the Feeding You Lies show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Vani Hari, New York Times Best-selling Author, food activist, the founder of FoodBabe.com and the author of a brilliant book on transcending the lies and eating healthy, Feeding Your Lies.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, unraveling the food industry’s playbook and reclaiming your health!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY VANI HARI:
MORE ON VANI HARI:
Vani Hari is a revolutionary food activist, a New York Times best-selling author, and was named one of the “Most Influential People On The Internet” by Time Magazine. Hari started FoodBabe.com to spread information about what is really in the American food supply. She teaches people how to make the right purchasing decisions at the grocery store, how to live an organic lifestyle, and how to travel healthfully around the world. The success of her writing and investigative work can be seen in the way food companies react to her uncanny ability to find and expose the truth.
Hari has influenced how major food giants like Kraft, General Mills, Subway, Chipotle, Chick-fil-A, and Starbucks create their products, steering them toward more healthful policies. Hari’s activism has brought in worldwide attention as she has been profiled in The New York Times, The Atlantic, Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and more. Hari has appeared on Good Morning America, CBS News, NBC News, Fox News, The Dr. Oz Show, The Doctors, and CNN. She lives in North Carolina and also is the founder of Truvani, a start-up offering real food without added chemicals, products without toxins, and labels without lies.
- What happened with Vani Hari and Chick Fillet?
- What happened with Vani Hari and Starbucks?
- What is Big Food and what is Big Food’s dirty secret?
- How does Big Food spread their lies?
- What are some of the top lies we’ve been fed?
- Can the FDA help protect us?
- Why was coconut oil attacked?
- Is coconut oil really safe?
- What are the dirty dozen and why were they under attack (to find the dirty dozen visit EWG.org
- What’s the difference between foods in America and foods in Europe?
- How can we take action steps to protect ourselves?
- Are gluten free foods really safe?
- What’s wrong with “low calorie” foods?
- What’s the truth about calories?
- What’s the truth about soft-drinks (and how do we get off of them)?
- What’s the truth about artificial sweeteners?
- What are fattening chemicals?
- What are some of the hidden names for sugar?
- What does “natural” really mean on a label?
- What are “natural flavors” and what’s their harm?
- What’s the importance of reading the labels?
- What are three important questions to help you choose wisely?
- What’s the danger of weed-killer, and how does it get in our foods?
- What’s the importance of organics?
- How do we want to eat (or snack) if we’re pregnant?
- What do we need to know to keep our kids safe?
- To find out more visit: FeedingYouLies.com and www.FoodBabe.com
INSPIRE #1060: HIDDEN TOXINS IN YOUR HOMES & WHAT YOU NEED TO DO ABOUT IT! (Dr Leonardo Trasande, “Sicker, Fatter, Poorer”)
INSPIRE #1048: BASKIN ROBBINS’ GRANDSON ON HIDDEN TOXINS IN YOUR DIET & HOW TO REMOVE THEM! (Ocean Robbins, “31-Day Food Revolution”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment