If you have ever wanted to lose weight permanently and feel better about your life, then do we have the FEED YOUR SOUL show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Carly Pollack, founder of Nutritional Wisdom, a certified clinical nutritionist with a masters in holistic nutrition, and the author of a macronutrient dense wisdom-filled book, Feed Your Soul.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today – nutritional wisdom to lose weight permanently and live a fulfilled life.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY CARLY POLLACK:
MORE ON CARLY POLLACK:
Carly Pollack is the founder of Nutritional Wisdom, a thriving private practice based in Austin, Texas. She is a certified Clinical Nutritionist specializing in holistic nutrition and wellness. Carly has been awarded Best Nutritionist in Austin three years running and has helped over 10,000 people achieve their health and happiness goals.
Carly has lectured all over the country for incredible companies such as Facebook, Whole Foods Market, Livestrong Foundation, lulu lemon, Atlassian, WeWork, Tech Stars, Flatwater Foundation, and the Texas Medical Association. She was a featured speaker at Whole Foods Market with CEO John Mackey and its board of directors and helping founders, Margaret Wittenberg and Jim Sud. Carly has lectured at Facebook several times, with talks streamed company-wide. Carly is also in communication with lulu lemon to speak at ongoing platforms during their wellness events and workshops. She just completed a collaboration that put positive body image slogans along with Nutritional Wisdom branding in lulu lemon dressing rooms in the Austin store.
Growing up, Carly struggled with anxiety, autoimmune issues, and an ongoing battle with her weight. Through trial and error (mostly error), Carly was able to figure out why so many of us fail to achieve the health we so badly desire. Through years of study and self-healing, she found the key to creating permanent change. Carly beautifully marries the science of the body with the wisdom of our intuition.
Raised as a quick-witted New Yorker, she was raised without the ability to sugarcoat the truth. You won’t find any nonsense here–just clear and honest information—and some tough love if you need it. Her teachings empower you to shift your thought patterning, change your physical body, eliminate stress and live your best life.
Carly is the author of Finally Full-Filled, Lose Weight Permanently and Find Your True Self in the Process and Feed Your Soul.
- What was Carly Pollack’s relationship with food growing up?
- What were her diets like?
- How did she end up binging on the weekends?
- And what would happen with her diets each Monday morning?
- What is food karma and what’s it have to do with how we eat?
- What do we need to know about will-power and discipline?
- How do we learn to love food that love us back?
- How do we uncover our beliefs?
- What are higher vibration foods?
- What does pain and pleasure have to do with how we eat?
- How do we “find more time” to eat healthfully?
- What’s real food?
- What’s the importance of a food journal?
- What are food lists and how can they help us?
- What are some basic tenets of conscious / mindful eating?
- What does it really mean tot eat only when hungry?
- What’s it mean to eat like you’re a professional food critic?
- What’s the importance of taking a breather halfway through a meal?
- What’s a self-care sandwich and how can it help us?
- What’s the five second rule?
- What’s the importance of silence and meditation when it comes to eating?
- What’s the importance of gratitude when it comes to eating?
- To Find Out More Visit: carlypolack.com and www.nutritionalwisdom.com
INSPIRE #750: WHY YOUR FOOD MAY BE KILLING YOU & WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! (Dr. Joel Fuhrman, “Fast Food Genocide”)
INSPIRE #171: The Secret to Eating the Foods You Love, Regaining Your Health & Losing Weight for Good! ( John McDougall, MD, “The Starch Solution”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment