If you’ve wanted to move ahead, but don’t know how, then do we have the Thriving Through Uncertainty show for you!
Today I’ll be speaking with Tama Kieves, freedom ninja, visionary heroine, best-selling author, and the author of yet another fun and favorite book of mine, Thriving Through Uncertainty!
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about, about flying past fear, and leaping into the unknown!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY TAMA KIEVES:
MORE ON TAMA KIEVES:
Tama Kieves, an honors graduate of Harvard Law School, left her law practice with a prestigious corporate law firm to write and help others discover and soar in their life’s work. She is the nationally bestselling author of This Time I Dance! – Creating the Work You Love, Inspired & Unstoppable: Wildly Succeeding in Your Life’s Work! and most recently, A Year without Fear: 365 Days of Magnificence (all Tarcher/Penguin).
Featured in USA TODAY, the Huffington Post, Forbes, as well as on ABC News, Oprah Radio, and other national media, she is a sought-after speaker and visionary career/success and book coach, who has helped thousands world-wide to discover, launch, and thrive in the life, calling and businesses of their dreams.
Tama is on the faculty of the Omega Institute, the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, the Esalen Institute, and has presented at TEDx and at Canyon Ranch. She speaks and leads retreats nationally/internationally and is known for her electrifying presence, grounded compassion, dynamic sense of humor and the believable and sweeping possibilities she ignites in others. Tama has taught A Course in Miracles, an internationally known program of choosing love instead of fear, for over 25 years.
Says Tama, “I was put on this earth to champion visionary minds, creative souls, freedom junkies, love-driven entrepreneurs and change-agents, and anyone who wants to live and work from inspiration instead of fear. I may also have been put here to eat great Thai food.”
- What’s the illusion of a safe life?
- Why do we need to be our authentic true selves, even if it’s “unsafe”?
- What’s the superpower of uncertainty?
- What’s it mean to be good to ourselves?
- What’s the importance of a vow such as “I’m Never Giving Up”?
- How do we get in touch with our inner voice?
- How do we learn to trust ourselves?
- What’s it mean to walk in the direction of self-love?
- What’s the importance of action…AND non-action?
- What’s it mean there are no false starts or “wasted” time?
- Why is it so important to find peace first, then answers?
- What is sacred neutrality, and how does it help us be kind to ourselves?
- Why is it so important to allow yourself to become great???
- Why do we owe it to ourselves to make braver choices???
- What’s the importance of small, incremental steps?
- What’s the importance of remembering when you got it right?
- Why does success take so long?
- What does it mean – and why’s it so important that success isn’t linear?
- What’s the importance of what Carlos Castaneda calls a “worthy opponent”?
- How do we know we’re not moving backwards?
- What’s it mean to choose love?
- How do we deepen a relationship with our inspired self – and what is our inspired self?
- To find out more visit: TamaKieves.com
INSPIRE #772: HOW TO FIND YOUR PATH & THRIVE THROUGH UNCERTAINTY!!! + Meditation (Tama Kieves, “Thriving Through Uncertainty”)
INSPIRE #536: HOW TO BECOME INSPIRED & UNSTOPPABLE! + Guided Meditation! (Tama Kieves, “Inspired And Unstoppable”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment