If you’ve wanted to move beyond fear and make changes in your life, then do we have the Thriving Through Uncertainty show for you!
Today I’ll be speaking with Tama Kieves, ninja of freedom, visionary heroine, best-selling author, and the author of yet another incredibly inspiring, Thriving Through Uncertainty: Moving Beyond Fear of the Unknown and Making Change Work for You!
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about, about moving beyond fear of the unknown and making change work for you!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY TAMA KIEVES:
MORE ON TAMA KIEVES:
Featured in USA TODAY, the Huffington Post, Forbes, as well as on ABC News, Oprah Radio, and other national media, she is a sought-after speaker and visionary career/success and book coach, who has helped thousands world-wide to discover, launch, and thrive in the life, calling and businesses of their dreams.
Tama is on the faculty of the Omega Institute, the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, the Esalen Institute, and has presented at TEDx and at Canyon Ranch. She speaks and leads retreats nationally/internationally and is known for her electrifying presence, grounded compassion, dynamic sense of humor and the believable and sweeping possibilities she ignites in others.
Says Tama, “I was put on this earth to champion visionary minds, creative souls, freedom junkies, love-driven entrepreneurs and change-agents, and anyone who wants to live and work from inspiration instead of fear. I may also have been put here to eat great Thai food.” She has grown her own creative empire into an international presence through inspired and unconventional means.
Tama has taught A Course in Miracles, an internationally known program of choosing love instead of fear, for over 25 years. Download her FREE Inspired Power Toolkit to get hours of free support and coaching for the amazing life that you are meant to live. Join the conversation about this Inspired Revolution with Tama and her tribe on Facebook/Twitter and her blog.
- How Tama Kieves left a partnership-track at a high-powered law-firm
- What was the different voice which told her to create a different life?
- What it means to be living a safe life – and why it was killing her?
- What it means to shed old, limiting beliefs?
- How do we use the superpower of uncertainty?
- What does it mean we’re not looking for answers only next’s?
- What does self-care and self-love have to do with anything?
- What can we learn from bread crumbs and gingerbread houses?
- What’s the importance of walking past our bears?
- What does it mean to choose your experience?
- What’s a “stay awake” daily check-in?
- What an “inspired dialogue” exercise?
- How do we get at the real truth within us?
- How do we find faith when we’re freaking out?
- What’s the importance of prayer?
- How do we get in touch with our inner voice?
- How do we learn to trust ourselves?
- How do we walk in the direction of self-love?
- What does it mean that no one has a better life than we do?
- What’s the importance of meditation?
- What’s a homework assignment we can begin today to take action?
- What’s a guided meditation that can help us on our path?
- For more info visit: tamakieves.com
INSPIRE #536: HOW TO BECOME INSPIRED & UNSTOPPABLE! + Guided Meditation! (Tama Kieves, “Inspired And Unstoppable”)
INSPIRE #413: FIND THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!!! (Jen Bricker, “Everything Is Possible”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment