If you’ve ever wanted to accomplish goals, create an impact, and live the life you desire, then do we have the LIVE BIG show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Ajit Nawalkha, co-founder of Mindvalley, the host of Evercoach, and the author of a brilliant new book, “Live Big“, that has just become a must-read for all of my present and future staff. A MUST read and re-read again and again for Jessica and me!
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, living with passion, practicality, and purpose!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO
MORE ON AJIT NAWALKHA:
Ajit Nawalkha was born and raised from humble beginnings in the small town of Jaipur, India. Living in a house with an extended family of 23, space and money were scarce.
As a young boy, he dreamt of abundance and at the young age of 12, he made the decision to plant himself where he knew he could grow and fullfill such a dream.
From being a volunteer for a global non-profit, Ajit now has various roles, including the CEO of Mindvalley, co-founder of Mindvalley Teach, and co-founder of Global Grit Institute. Over the past decade he has built and sold multiple companies, coached entrepreneurs, and consulted with companies.
During his journey, Ajit discovered it is possible to create the abundant reality he dreamt of as a young boy.
His passion is to share the business and productivity strategies which have helped him build and grow numerous multi-million-dollar businesses.
His desire to support humanity to an even better future and ignite abundance in business and life is why he has poured his heart, learnings and strategies into his book, LIVE BIG: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Passion, Practicality and Purpose.
- How’d Ajit go from living in a home in India with 23 people to becoming the co-founder and CEO of Mindvalley?
- How’d Ajit begin to gain confidence and take direction in his life?
- How did Ajit break free from his society’s paradigm?
- What did Juan Martitegui from Mindvalley teach him?
- What did the co-founder Vishen Lakhiana teach him about dreams and challenges?
- What does it mean that challenges are a good thing?
- What does it mean to challenge your limiting beliefs?
- What’s wrong with the idea “follow your passion” or “do what you love and you’ll succeed”?
- What’s the difference between excitement and passion?
- What’s our “utopia” and what’s it have to do with our dreams?
- What’s it mean to create a meaningful life?
- What does it mean that “passion is your fuel, purpose is your destination, and practicality is the map of the road?”
- What does practicality really mean?
- What’s the importance of this question “how can I never do this task again”?
- What’s wrong with the line “does great success require great sacrifice”…
- What’s the importance of knowing your “One Thing” (The One Thing by Ray Keller and Jay Papasan)
- What’s the importance of knowing your why?
- What’s it mean to become an entrepreneur?
- Why don’t we want to drop our “day job”?
- What’s it mean from Lisa Nichols, that our day job is our “investor” in our future?
- What is true freedom and time freedom?
- What can we learn from Bill Gates about Think Weeks?
- What can we learn from Cal Newport and “Deep Work”?
- What’s the importance of being brutally honest when it comes to money (and or sales)?
- For more info visit: www.LiveBigTheBook.com
INSPIRE #761: HOW TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS & UNLOCK YOUR FULL POTENTIAL! (Christina Stein, PhD “Believe It To Achieve It”)
INSPIRE #413: FIND THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!!! (Jen Bricker, “Everything Is Possible”)
INSPIRE #560: HOW TO ENVISION YOUR FUTURE & MAKE YOUR DREAMS A REALITY! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment