A heart-opening guided meditation to feel more at peace, connected & expansive. Perfect for healing or whenever you feel stress, anxiety, or it feels like the world’s spinning out of control.
Turn your life into a living work of art!
If you’ve ever felt there was more to life than just a 9 to 5 grind, then this interview with Elizabeth Murray, best-selling author of Living Life in Full Bloom: 120 Daily Practices to Deepen Your Passion, Creativity & Relationships is for you!
She is perhaps best known for her work helping to restore and photograph Monet’s gardens for 30 years. Her photographs have traveled with Monet’s paintings to eight museums, and are published annually in calendars and the award-winning book, Monet’s Passion: Ideas, Inspiration, and Insights from the Painter’s Gardens.
In this conversation, Elizabeth teaches you how to live a creative, sustainable life, without compromise.
We discuss 4 key tenets or pathways: the gardener, the artist, the lover, and the spirit-weaver. Plus, Elizabeth shares life-mapping techniques to help you discover your passion, and live the life you’ve always dreamed of!
Learn how to live passionately, heart-centered, and to truly thrive!
- Elizabeth’s journey to Monet’s gardens and around the world
- how to align your life with what you love to do
- how to unearth your passion and cultivate your creativity
- living a life of contribution
- finding sustainability in everything
- how to bring magic out in your life
- how to discover your values
- finding your inner-voice for guidance
- spending time in nature and time in silence
- how to take a courageous stand with the earth
- overcoming fear, jumping in and daring to live foolishly
- how to truly take care of yourself
- how to ask for help
- the healing power of laughter & humor
- staying in a place of joy and play
- spirit-weaving, bringing spirituality into your daily life
- how to be a lighthouse or a giant beacon of life
- life-mapping to living the life of your dreams
- reengaging your inner-child, playing, starting art again, reengaging in creativity
- helping your children cultivate their own creativity & passion
- how to overcome perfection
MORE ON ELIZABETH MURRAY:
Elizabeth Murray is an author, artist, keynote speaker and workshop leader. She is passionate about nature and creativity–it connects her to her soul. In all the creative work she does–her goal is to celebrate beauty, connect to spirit, and inspire others to weave a personal commitment to what they love bringing purpose and meaning into each day.
Her passion for nature and appreciation for beauty has inspired her dedication to diverse projects around the world from remote African villages, the Amazon rain forest, Japan and various corporations.
Elizabeth Murray Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
Elizabeth’s Online Art Gallery
Books by Elizabeth Murray: