If you’ve ever wanted to achieve true success and happiness in your life, then do we have the Four Secrets to Success, Intensity Matching, Three Minute Pitch show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Brant Pinvidic, award-winning film director, veteran TV producer, Founder and CEO of INvelop Entertainment, and host of the Why I’m Not Podcast, and a brand new business-based podcast, IPO.
Brant has sold more than 300 TV and movie projects, sold TV shows like Extreme Makeover: Weightloss Edition and Bar Rescue, which have grossed nearly a billion dollars in revenue. He is also the author of a really fun and transformative read we can all benefit from, “The 3-Minute Rule”
Today I want to talk with him about preparing and planning for happiness, and why preparing for success and planning for it are two different things.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY BRANT PINVIDIC:
MORE ON BRANT PINVIDIC:
Brant Pinvidic is an award-winning film director, veteran television producer, C-level sales and presentation coach, host of the top-rated podcast “Why I’m Not…”, and a columnist for Forbes. He has been named to the Hollywood Reporter‘s 30 Most Powerful Reality TV Sellers and is widely recognized as one of the great creative sales leaders in Hollywood. Pinvidic grew up in Canada as a serial entrepreneur before moving to the entertainment industry. His endless energy, quest for adventure, and the 3-Minute Rule have helped make him one of the most sought after C-level consultants in the USA and abroad. He lives in Southern California with his wife and three children.
Key Points Discussed:
- Swimming with 17 different great white sharks on Guadalupe Island, 210 miles off the coast (03:15)
- What was the feeling of being in the water and were the shark watching you as much as you were watching them? (05:36)
- What in the world does a napkin of destiny have to do with anything? (08:18)
- What is the importance of qualifying success? (09:54)
- The emotional struggle of having no more road runners to catch (11:46)
- Being physiologically accustomed to feeling a certain level of appreciation and success (14:30)
- A different version of working with the end goal in mind (20:59)
- Defining what success looks like and backing that up (24:58)
- What do we bring to our goals so that we’re not setting ourselves up for failure? (28:03)
- Winning more situations, the game of life, and matching your intensity (37:09)
- The power of taking the win in a world that is programmed to have big goals and not little achievements (43:11)
- Being chased by success and getting a cheerleader (48:49)
- What is reject average and which is your favorite car among the four million dollars worth of 7,000 horsepower cars? (54:01)
- Using Hollywood storytelling techniques to lead your audience to the conclusion you want (58:55)
INSPIRE #1046: FIND SUCCESS BY FINDING & REMOVING BOTTLENECKS & LIMITATIONS!!! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #1129: DISCOVER THE REAL SECRET TO HAPPINESS!!! (Randy Taran, “Emotional Advantage”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment