Why Your Home May Be Hurting You & What You Can Do
Discover the hidden danger of mold, why 80% of homes today have a problem & why nearly 30% of us are in danger. This is a must-listen show!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY DAVE ASPREY:
- The Bulletproof Diet: Lose up to a Pound a Day, Reclaim Energy and Focus, Upgrade Your Life
- Bulletproof: The Cookbook: Lose Up to a Pound a Day, Increase Your Energy, and End Food Cravings for Good
BULLETPROOF COFFEE INGREDIENTS
- Bulletproof Coffee (Whole Beans) or Bulletproof Coffee (Ground)
- Organic Ghee or grassfed butter (Our recommendation: 100% Organic Ghee from Grass-fed Cows)
- Brain Octane Oil: MCT (medium chain triglyceride) oil, aka caprylic acid sourced from coconuts
SUPPLEMENTS THAT SUPPORT MOLD TREATMENT (Recommended by Dave Asprey)
- Coconut Charcoal
- Bentonite Clay (Our recommendation: Aztec Secrets: Indian Healing Bentonite Clay, 2 lbs)
- Glutathione Force
- Unfair Advantage
- Vitamin K2 from organic grassfed butter
- Vitamin D3
- Magnesium (see podcast: Why We’re All Magnesium Deficient with Dr. Carolyn Dean)
- VCS Test: https://vcstest.com/moldy
- How to test for environmental mold: http://paradigmchange.me/testing/
- ERMI Test: www.MyERMI.com
HOW TO REMEDIATE MOLD:
- The Infographic: www.bulletproofexec.com/Moldy-Treatment-Infographic.pdf
- FAQ From American Air Testing: http://www.americanairtesting.com/bulletproof-questions-2/
MOLD SURVIVOR COMMUNITY RESOURCES:
- BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO TOXIC MOLD http://paradigmchange.me/beginners/
- SURVIVINGMOLD.COM http://www.survivingmold.com/
- MOLD DIAGNOSIS http://www.survivingmold.com/diagnosis
- MOLD TREATMENT http://www.survivingmold.com/treatment
- PARADIGM CHANGE http://paradigmchange.me/
- BIOTOXIN ILLNESS TEST http://biotoxinjourney.com/biotoxinillness-test/
- MORE MOLDY COMMUNITY RESOURCES http://paradigmchange.me/mold-blogs/
- MOLD RISK AWARENESS REPORT www.bulletproofexec.com/Mold-Awareness-Report.pdf
BACKGROUND ON THE HOSTS:
First, a bit of background on your hosts. This year Jessica and I moved from Maui to her parents home in New Jersey. It was an emergency move, after our health came crashing down around us. We didn’t know what was going on.
For two years Jessica was getting sicker and sicker. We thought it was toxic air from a neighboring volcano, known as “vog”. We realized getting her out of the house, and into an air conditioned car or anywhere else on the island and suddenly she’d feel better. Get her out, she felt human and became a little chatterbox. Bring her home, she’d be exhausted, unable to speak intelligently, frazzled, with headaches, nausea and feeling sick.
For myself, my downward slide took the form of an old and fragile body…with unexplainable minor injury after injury, and with a fall that lead to a near death accident—later tested to reveal incredibly weak bone density, despite extraordinary amounts of weight bearing physical activity. On top of that I struggled with brain fog.
For Jessica, this meant she was back in bed, almost unable to finish sentences by the time it was noon. For me, it meant the shortest attention span and inability to multi-task I’ve ever experienced. And this from a life coach who’s specialized in working with those with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), myself included.
It wasn’t until a week before we moved, with the world crashing down around us, that the cleaners found a 1-inch thick carpet of black mold on the upper level of the house where we couldn’t see it. It was in the walls, on all upper surfaces, on the ceiling, and even in the skylights…though we’d been told it was dirt.
We are so lucky to have gotten out. It’s been a long road, but we’re improving daily and expect a full recovery!
- How mold affected Dave Asprey’s life
- How Dave figured out it was mold causing the brain fog, fatigue and depression
- What does PTSD and mold-exposure have to do with each other
- How many people are sensitive to mold
- How many homes are mold infected
- Who should be concerned about mold toxicity syndrome
- How to tell if your home is moldy
- What to do if you live in a home with mold
- What to do if you can’t move
- What you need to know if you’ve moved from a home with mold
- Steps to take to heal the brain
- The absolute most important supplements one needs to take
- What to do if you’re stuck in a job with mold
- How long it takes get better
- How long it takes to get your brain back online
- What does acute exposure feel like
- What’s the emergency protocol if you’ve had acute exposure
- What foods are the most important to eat to fight mold
- What foods must be avoided at all costs if you’ve been exposed to mold
- What you need to do for your heart if you’ve been exposed to mold
- What can happen to your bones from mold exposure
- What are the unseen/unhidden mold traps to avoid (and in our food supply too)
MORE ON DAVE ASPREY:
Dave Asprey is the founder of The Bulletproof Executive, is a Silicon Valley investor and technology entrepreneur who spent two decades and over $300,000 to hack his own biology. Dave lost 100 pounds without counting calories or excessive exercise, used techniques to upgrade his brain by more than 20 IQ points, and lowered his biological age while learning to sleep more efficiently in less time. Learning to do these seemingly impossible things transformed him into a better entrepreneur, a better husband, and a better father.
Dave is the creator of the widely popular Bulletproof Coffee, host of the radio show and #1 health podcast, Bulletproof Radio, and author of the New York Times bestselling book, The Bulletproof Diet: Lose up to a Pound a Day, Reclaim Energy and Focus, Upgrade Your Life.
Dave’s newest venture, the first Bulletproof Coffee shop recently opened in Santa Monica, California in early 2015. His Bulletproof Films released the company’s first documentary film, MOLDY, in June 2015.
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.