If you’ve ever wanted more win win’s in life, then do we have the Go Giver Influencer show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with John David Mann the brilliant best-selling co-author along with Bob Burg, of the Go Giver series of books, including The Go Giver Leader and a positively persuasive, value adding new book, The Go Giver Influencer.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to get more out of life, through giving to others.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY JOHN DAVID MANN:
MORE ON JOHN DAVID MANN:
John David Mann is an award-winning author whose writings have earned the Nautilus Award, the Axiom Business Book Award (Gold Medal), and Taiwan’s Golden Book Award for Innovation; his books are published in more than two dozen languages and have sold more than 2 million copies. He is coauthor of the international bestseller “The Go-Giver” with Bob Burg, the New York Times bestsellers “The Red Circle” with Brandon Webb and “Flash Foresight” with Daniel Burrus, “Take the Lead” with Betsy Myers (named Best Leadership Book of 2011 by Tom Peters and The Washington Post), and the national bestseller “The Slight Edge” with Jeff Olson. His “Among Heroes,” with former Navy SEAL Brandon Webb, was released on Memorial Day 2015.
John has been creating careers since he was a teenager. At age 17, he and a few friends started their own high school in Orange, New Jersey (called Changes, Inc. — you can read about it in his book, “The Zen of MLM”). Before turning to business and journalism, he forged a successful career as a concert cellist and prize-winning composer. At 15 he was recipient of the 1969 BMI Awards to Student Composers and several New Jersey State grants for composition; his musical compositions were performed throughout the U.S. and his musical score for Aeschylus’ “Prometheus Bound” (written at age 13) was performed at the amphitheater in Delphi, Greece, where the play was originally premiered.
His diverse career has made him a thought leader in several different industries. In 1986 John founded and wrote for Solstice, a journal on health, nutrition and environmental issues; his series on the climate crisis (yes, he was writing about this back in the eighties) was selected for reprint in Utne Reader. In 1992 John edited and produced the underground bestseller “The Greatest Networker in the World” by John Milton Fogg, which became the defining book in its field. During the 1990s, John built a multimillion-dollar sales/distribution organization of over 100,000 people. He was cofounder and senior editor of the legendary journal Upline and editor in chief of Network Marketing Lifestyles and Networking Times.
He is married to Ana Gabriel Mann and considers himself the luckiest mann in the world. You can visit him at www.johndavidmann.com.
John Mann David Online: Website
- What is Pindar’s Paradox?
- How did the idea for the Go-Giver Influencer come about?
- How does he write his books with Bob Burg?
- What is the storyline process for his books?
- What’ is the law of influence?
- What’s natural negotiation?
- What are the five secrets of Genuine Influence?
- What does it mean to really breathe?
- What does it mean to master your emotions?
- What does it mean to listen with the back of your neck?
- How do we truly step into the other person’s shoes?
- What’s the importance of setting the frame?
- What does it mean to be gracious and communicate with tact and empathy?
- What’s the importance of speaking truthfully yet also with compassion?
- What does it mean to truly trust?
- What’s the importance of letting go of being right?
- What is resonance?
- Who is Sadaharu Oh and what can we learn from him?
- What’s the importance of just eating the pancakes???
- For More Info Visit: JohnDavidMann.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.