If you’ve ever wanted to live a more meaningful, vital and connected life, then do we have theHow to Live a Good Life show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Jonathan Fields, founder of the Good Life Project and show, best-selling author of Uncertainty: Turning Fear and Doubt into Fuel for Brilliance, and the author of a glowing new book How to Live a Good Life: Soulful Stories, Surprising Science, and Practical Wisdom.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about stories, science and practical wisdom, to live your greatest life.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY JONATHAN FIELDS:
MORE ON JONATHAN FIELDS:
Good Life Project was originally the brainchild of Jonathan Fields. But, soon after launching, he was also joined by his wife, Stephanie, to help spearhead the venture.
Jonathan is an award-winning author, serial entrepreneur, community-builder, speaker and teacher. He’s been featured everywhere from The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Inc., SmartCompany and Entrepreneur to the pages of Vogue, Elle, Allure, Yoga Journal, Mind + Body, USA Today, People and lots of other places that sound fancy but don’t impress his daughter. Stephanie brings her extensive background in delight-driven event production and experience design. They are joined by a small group of amazing humans to help make GLP the powerful source of community and growth that it has now become.
- What can we learn from Jonathan Field’s childhood?
- How did being a lifelong gymnast help him?
- How did he become a securities attorney?
- And then how did he open a yoga studio just after 9/11.
- How did 9/11 affect him and change the trajectory of his life?
- What is the fear of owning it?
- What is reactive life syndrome?
- What are good life buckets?
- What are the three laws of the buckets?
- How do we fill our good life buckets?
- What are a few top tips to fill our vitality bucket?
- What’s the importance of a “forest bath”?
- What’s the importance of doing our own “experiments”?
- What are the top ways to fill our connection buckets?
- What’s the importance of finding our people?
- And the importance of compassion?
- How do we begin to fill our contribution basket?
- For More info visit: GoodLifeProject.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.