If you’ve ever wanted to DREAM BIG and LOVE YOUR LIFE then do we have the Maybe It’s You show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Lauren Zander, co-founder and chairwoman of the international corporate consulting and coaching company the Handel Group, and the author of a take no prisoners look at personal development, Maybe It’s You: Cut the Crap. Face Your Fears. Love Your Life..
And that’s just what we’ll talk about today about cutting the crap, facing your fears, and loving your life.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
MORE ON LAUREN HANDER ZANDEL:
LAUREN HANDEL ZANDER is a life coach, university lecturer, public speaker, and the Co-Founder and Chairwoman of Handel Group®, an international corporate consulting and private coaching company based in New York City. Lauren is also the author of Maybe It’s You: Cut the Crap, Face Your Fears, Love Your Life (Published by Hachette Book Group, April 2017), a no-nonsense, practical manual that helps readers figure out not just what they want out of life, but how to actually get there. She has spent over 20 years coaching thousands of private clients: entrepreneurs, couples, families, professors, politicians, Emmy, Peabody and Academy Award-winning artists, Grammy-winning musicians and Fortune 500 CEOs. Her corporate clients have included executives from Sony BMG, The New York Times, News Corp, J. Walter Thompson Agency, Citibank, Dropbox, LinkedIn, Uniworld, The Gap Inc., BASF, NYU Langone Medical Center, and Vogue. She has fixed corporate business relationships, mediated contract negotiations, reconciled marriages, and helped resolve complex family issues.
In the early 2000s, Lauren created a groundbreaking methodology, The Handel Method®, which is supported by top educators and psychologists, and has been taught in over 35 major universities and institutes of learning across the country including MIT, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford Medical School, NYU, Columbia, Yale School of Drama, Wesleyan, Fordham, Rutgers, Middlebury College, Scripps Research Institute, and in the New York City Public School System. Elsewhere, internationally, The Handel Method was taught for the first time in October 2015 in the esteemed CEMS Program at Vienna University of Economics and Business, one of the largest business schools in the world.
With her unique, honest and irreverent approach, Lauren is a contributor for several publications and media outlets, including: The New York Times, BBC, Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Self, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Vogue, Ebony, Cosmopolitan, Experience Life, Marie Claire, Family Circle, Elle, Prevention Magazine, and The Huffington Post. She has appeared on television and in film, starring in A&E’s Biography Channel TV Special, “Celebrity Life Coach,” as well as the critically acclaimed feature documentary, “My Own Man,” produced by Edward Norton. She has been an expert on The Dr. Oz Show, The Meredith Vieira Show, The Dr. Drew Show, MTV’s True Life and Businessweek’s “Coaches Corner.” She has also worked with Dr. Phil McGraw on his TV special, “The Marriage Test,” which starred two of her senior coaches, using The Handel Method to help fix troubled marriages.
In 2015, Lauren was the spokesperson for Marshall’s national “Go Ahead Campaign,” guiding women to lead a powerful and fulfilling life. She’s led seminars and conferences all over the world for organizations, including: the World Bank, the US Department of Justice for Judges, Rodale Publishing, Mayya Movement International, Leading Age, Prevention R3 Conference, Donna Karan’s Urban Zen, Soho House, Empowering Latin American Women’s Conference and and the Journalist Salon series: A conversation about Feminism (with best-selling authors, Gail Sheehy, Esther Perel, and Miki Agrawal). Also, Lauren presented her coaching methodology at the world renowned TEDx Women’s Conference in Amsterdam, and was a moderator running the roundtable for the White House Office of Center for Social Innovation Conference at Stanford University. Lauren is happily married, has three children and lives in Westchester, NY. She is an artist in her spare time, specializing in pointillism.
Lauren’s new book: www.maybeitsyou.com
Schedule a Consultation with Lauren: https://www.handelgroup.com/
- How Lauren Zander ended up on the most unhip, unhappening kibbutz ever.
- What happened when she was told to look in the bushes (on the unhappening kibbutz)
- How that one decision lit a fire under her and transformed her life
- What is the Design Your Life course?
- What is the first coaching assignment she likes to give people?
- What is the importance of dreaming in 12 areas of your life?
- What does it mean to dream?
- What’s the importance of specificity?
- What’s the best way to write down your dreams?
- How importance is languaging, and what are some important rules for manifestation?
- What’s the importance of writing down your accomplishments?
- How do we lose our power, AND how do we get it back?
- What does it mean we have the power to change anything?
- What are important names for our inner voice, and how does this help us?
- What is personal integrity, and why is it so important?
- What’s the importance of keeping a promise to yourself?
- What can we learn from the promises we keep to ourselves?
- How do we keep promises to ourselves and what are self-imposed consequences?
- What’s a promise sheet?
- What’s the importance of the big C?
- What can we learn from studies on male mice and cherry blossoms?
- What’s the importance of investigating our lineage and history?
- What’s the truth about lying?
- What’s a life story colonoscopy and why is it so important?
- What’s a purge and why do we want to undertake one?
- What’s a daily design (dd) and how do we do it?
- What can we learn about burning man and feathers?
- What’s one home assignment we can begin today to design our lives?
- For More Info Visit: handelgroup.com/
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.