INSPIRE #536: HOW TO BECOME INSPIRED & UNSTOPPABLE! + Guided Meditation!
How to Live an Inspired & Unstoppable Life – Living in Love over Fear!!! + Guided Meditation!
If you’ve wanted to live an inspired life and leave the fear behind, then do we have Inspired & Unstoppable show for you!
Today I’ll be speaking with Tama Kieves, visionary heroine, best-selling author, honors graduate of Harvard law school, best-selling author, and the author of an inspiring book Inspired & Unstoppable: Wildly Succeeding in Your Life’s Work!!
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about, about how to live an inspired life, leave your fear behind, and what we can do to become Inspired & Unstoppable.
That plus we’ll talk about the revelation vacations, the paradise café, playing it safe and law school, artistic spirit apartments, secret doctors and Chinese Restaurants, doodling in village inns, impulse shopped at the Tattered Cover, and what in the world serving chicken fingers and onion rings, has to do with anything!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
BOOKS BY TAMA KIEVES:
MORE ON TAMA KIEVES:
Featured in USA TODAY, the Huffington Post, Forbes, as well as on ABC News, Oprah Radio, and other national media, she is a sought-after speaker and visionary career/success and book coach, who has helped thousands world-wide to discover, launch, and thrive in the life, calling and businesses of their dreams.
Tama is on the faculty of the Omega Institute, the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, the Esalen Institute, and has presented at TEDx and at Canyon Ranch. She speaks and leads retreats nationally/internationally and is known for her electrifying presence, grounded compassion, dynamic sense of humor and the believable and sweeping possibilities she ignites in others.
Says Tama, “I was put on this earth to champion visionary minds, creative souls, freedom junkies, love-driven entrepreneurs and change-agents, and anyone who wants to live and work from inspiration instead of fear. I may also have been put here to eat great Thai food.” She has grown her own creative empire into an international presence through inspired and unconventional means.
Tama has taught A Course in Miracles, an internationally known program of choosing love instead of fear, for over 25 years. Download her FREE Inspired Power Toolkit to get hours of free support and coaching for the amazing life that you are meant to live. Join the conversation about this Inspired Revolution with Tama and her tribe on Facebook/Twitter and her blog.
- How do we get clarity on what we want to do?
- Why do we suffer until we live our dreams
- What’s it mean to relax and receive?
- What’s the importance of a slowdown?
- What’s an undoing process?
- What’s the importance of forgiving yourself?
- What’s the importance of patience?
- What does it mean to live an extraordinary life?
- What’s the importance of a daily journaling?
- What’s the importance of commitment or being true to ourselves?
- How do we get over fear?
- What are several key learning’s about A Course in Miracles
- What does it mean to go all in?
- What’s the danger of being “realistic”?
- What does it mean to live “unreasonably”?
- What’s it mean to show up with love no matter what?
- What does it mean to follow the breadcrumbs?
- How is self-love a brave act?
- How do we honor ourselves for being just where we are?
- What does it mean that love is at the wheel?
- To find out more: TamaKieves.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.