INSPIRE #209: How to Unlock the Power of Each Moment for a Richer, More Meaningful Life!
Achim Nowak Shares the Power of Each Mindful Moment & How to Build It Into Our Lives For Meaning, Happiness, a More Fulfilling Experience, Greater Joy, Happiness & Success!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOK BY ACHIM NOWAK:
Today we’ll talking with best-selling author Achim Nowak, about The Moment: A Practical Guide to Creating a Mindful Life in a Distracted World.
Today we’ll talk about connecting to the moment, the precious present with all of it’s sights, sounds, meaning, and memory, and how it can enrich, sculpt, and literally transform our lives.
That, plus we’ll talk about augenblick’s, climbing stairs, sleepwalking through life, being blindfolded for two and a half days, a little white house, therapeutic dolphins, and why in the world you might want to penis breath. And therapeutic dolphins.
MORE ON ACHIM NOWAK:
Achim Nowak is an international authority on presence and interpersonal connection. His first two books–Infectious and Power Speaking–have become essential leadership development tools with Fortune 500 executives and entrepreneurs. Achim’s work integrates a wealth of experience in the personal transformation field, actor training, conflict resolution, and spiritual practice. He has been featured on 60 Minutes, NPR, Fox News, and in the Miami Herald. His weekly Energy Boost message offers practical tools for creating an energized life and has a devoted following across the globe. Achim lives in Miami, Florida.
- How to bring more life to your moments rather than moments to your life (aka how to bring more mindfulness to your life)
- Why each moment matters and what we can learn from the moments shared in his book.
- Why Achim loves his mini-cooper
- How he went from being a narrator to theater
- Why his theater career went well, but why he needed to leave
- What Reverend Mona did with him in Sedona.
- How Achim went on a vision-quest
- How his vision-quest was really a turtous experience
- Sarah Marquis – in her book “Wild by Nature”…she says for 6 months as she was walking the world the stories kept running, but six months in the stories stopped, then she was able to be where she was.
- What is an augenblich and why should it matter to us?
- How you get signs and symbols from Universe
- How the Universe talks differently to different people.
- The story of Antoinette Tuff, a gunman and the Discovery Learning Center
- Why Gurdjieff made him do it.
- How to stop sleep-walking in our lives
- What is prajna wisdom?
- How do we see the deeper meaning in things?
- What’s a pecha kuccha?
- What are the four keys of The Moment
- What do people in theater know about mindfulness and taking five minutes?
- What’s the importance of a memory flash?
- What’s one of his favorite memory flashes from the Florida Keys
- What does it mean (from Dr. Barbara Brennan) to block energy?
- What Joy Mclane bosfield taught him about “penis breathing” (from original cast of Porgie and Bess
- Psychologist Stephanie Van Faulwah and Curacao (Bahamas) and PTSD Dolphin Healing Therapy
- What’s the meaning behind Jordan Spieth and understanding a moment
- What’s the little meaning we find in orddany moments.
- What’s a moment of Prajna?
- What happened with the toll-booth operator (and how he made her day)
- What is wave riding?
- Why has chi been a game-changer for Achim?
- Scott Nissam President Sony Pictures and Phnom Penh
- What’s the foreign in our back yard
- What does it mean to surrender to your God energy
- Who is Will Self, and why did he walk to JFK airport?
- What is psychogeology?
- What’s the importance of re-establishing our relationship of where we are?
- What is unobligated time and how is it important to us?
- Where to find his book: The Moment: A Practical Guide to Creating a Mindful Life in a Distracted World.
- Where people can go to get a weekly ‘energy boost’ themoment.expert
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.