How to Harness Incredible Inner Strength
Discover the simple yet powerful steps to healing from almost anything, injuries, illness, even cancer. Brenda Michaels, 3x Cancer Survivor and author of The Gift of Cancer.
Listen to the podcast below!
Do you ever wish you could find a way to heal, to overcome injuries, serious illness, even cancer, or nagging pain or other physical problems that keep coming back or never seem to go away? If so, then do we have the guest for you!
Her name is Brenda Michaels, she’s the nationally syndicated radio show host of Conscious Talk radio, and the amazing co-author of the book The Gift of Cancer: A Miraculous Journey to Healing.
She’s also been an incredible mentor, guide, and I’d even say a guardian angel in helping get our show off the ground.
Now, Brenda knows a thing or two about repeating patterns and rising above them. She’s struggled with negative emotions, poor relationships and had cancer three times before digging deep and learning how to truly heal. Now she’s been cancer free for over 25 years!
Personally, I’ve also had my challenges with repeating patterns, in particular with major injuries over the years. So I’ll always fascinated to talk with Brenda about recognizing challenges, rewriting the programming in our minds, and learning to rise about it.
Today we’ll talk about writing new programming and shifting your consciousness to a higher level, to truly heal from the inside out.
- Law of Attraction
- The Secret – Realizing what we resist persists!
- Identifying repeating patterns
- Moving Past Fear and Negativity
- Healing from the Inside
- Making the Commitment – healing as a full-time job
- Contributing your energy to healing, and to becoming the person you wish to be
- Moving Past Fear & Negativity
- Learning to Use Your Breath to Heal
- Committing whole-heartedly to your purpose
- Loving Yourself
- Forgiving Yourself
- Identifying your limiting beliefs
- Learning how to move past your beliefs
- Identifying How You’re Feeling
- Getting connected into your body
- Get your heart opened and get connected to your spirit
- Be open and allowing, don’t push, allow, surrender
- Breathe out what isn’t right with you, what doesn’t feel right to you, breathe in what you truly want, peace wellbeing, joy, abundance, breathe those energies into your body and release the opposite to you.
- How to Pray to Heal
- How to Stay open
- How to Meditate to Heal
MORE ON BRENDA MICHAELS:
Brenda Michaels is an inspiring, insightful, and passionate communicator. Through her current work as the syndicated talk-show host of Conscious Talk radio that makes a difference and The Women’s Hour, as a public speaker, workshop leader, spiritual and emotional coach, anchor writer for Sibyl Magazine, and a member of the Advisory Board for the Emerald Heart Cancer Foundation, Brenda’s leadership in raising awareness is a true demonstration of her commitment to living upon this planet as a conscious being.
Brenda Michaels Online:
Book by Brenda Michaels:
Sunday, November 8th, 2015
Body, Mind, Spirit Conference in Portland Oregon
The Truth About Cancer Documentary: WATCH FOR FREE UNTIL OCT 22
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.