If you’ve ever thought the world has gone mad, you’re right! For this is not the real world, but it DOES exist, and once you experience it, you’ll never turn back. It turns out the path to awakening and enlightenment begins by understanding NOTHING is as it appears to be and nearly EVERYTHING you’ve been taught may be wrong! In this phenomenal interview with Adyashanti (whose name means ‘Eternal Peace’), you’ll learn how you fully awaken to your enlightened or higher self in this lifetime.
You’ll learn why everything you’re frustrated about is right on target, why the world makes no sense, how you can find the greater, higher sense, and the higher truth in everything. And you’ll be given three key steps to awakening that are both incredibly easy to follow and that you can begin doing RIGHT now.
1. What is the “spiritual fast track”?
2. Why is it so important we wake up now?
3. How do we move past our egoic minds?
4. How do we let go of judgement?
5. What are the three core practices for awakening?
If you’re reading this, then you’re so close to becoming fully awake, and in this episode, you’ll learn how to, once and for-all, wake from this dream!
WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON ADYASHANTI:
Adyashanti Online: Website
- What was Adyashanti like as a child?
- What did he discover about the world?
- What were his early spiritual experiences like?
- What did Adyashanti discover in a book by Alan Watts?
- How did he get into Zen Buddhism?
- What did he build in his backyard for meditation practice?
- What is the “spiritual fast track”?
- What were his awakening experiences?
- Why is it so important we wake up now?
- What’s the importance of moving past our egoic minds?
- What’s the importance of letting go of judgment of yourself?
- What’s the importance of the question of being?
- Why is it so important to know thyself?
- Why is the question of being everything?
- What does it mean to be sleep walking in life?
- Why is it so important to awaken?
- What are the three core practices for awakening?
- What’s the importance of meditation?
- What is meditation that helps with awakening?
- How does one begin with this type of meditation (and for how long)?
- What is the process of inquiry?
- How does one begin the process of inquiry and what can it be done on?
- How does one balance inquiry with meditation?
- What’s the importance of introducing a sentence or phrase into meditation?
- What’s the importance of understanding what is looking through our eyes?
- A guided meditation to help us begin the awakening process.
The ANSWER’S Always Been INSIDE of You: Your MYSTICAL Hidden Strength Revealed! Adyashanti, Dain Heer & Neale Donald Walsh
INSPIRE #669: HOW TO AWAKEN TO YOUR TRUE SELF & DISCOVER YOUR PATH TO ENLIGHTENMENT! + Guided Meditation (Adyashanti, “The Way Of Liberation”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment