MORE ON BRAIN LUKE SEAWARD, PhD:
Every once in a great while, perhaps in high school, more likely college, we encounter a teacher who inspires us, who gives us a new outlook on life, who in a short time, becomes our mentor, role model, and friend. Teachers like these “who touch our hearts and change so many lives,” are the unsung heroes of humanity. By all accounts, Brian Luke Seaward is one such teacher. He’s passionate, witty, humorous, and perhaps most of all, inspiring. He truly touches hearts, and most anyone will tell you, this is how he heals. Teaching is healing, and through his teachings, he offers a unique synthesis of insights blending the “ageless wisdom” of human spirituality with the topic of stress to reveal the unique alchemy of humanity and divinity, what we call the “human journey.”
Brian Luke Seaward is renowned nationally and internationally as an expert in the field of stress management, mind-body-spirit healing and corporate health promotion. The wisdom of Brian Luke Seaward, a TEDx speaker, can be found quoted in PBS specials, college lectures, medical seminars, boardroom meetings, church sermons, keynote addresses, and graduation speeches all over the world. It has been said that he looks like James Taylor, dresses like Indiana Jones, and writes like Mark Twain. In the role of traveler, visionary, mystic, healer and mentor, Brian Luke Seaward has created a legacy in the field of wellness and health promotion for all to share.
In addition to teaching several thousand students at the University of Illinois, University of Maryland, The American University, the University of Colorado, and the University of Northern Colorado, not to mention thousands of workshop participants, he has shared the insights of meditation with the staff at the White House (’90-94), taught stress management techniques with various heads of state, and coached relaxation techniques to several Olympic athletes, Broadway actors, media personalities, and leaders of several multinational corporations. His corporate clients include Hewlett Packard, Procter & Gamble, Conoco Oil, Quaker Oats, John Deere, BP, Hewlett Packard, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Seagate, Mutual of Omaha,Organic Valley Dairy, the US Army, The US Airforce, and many others. An extremely popular speaker at various conferences from the National Wellness Institute and the Institute of Noetic Sciences to the National Fibromyalsia Association, Dr. Seaward leaves everyone inspired, enlightened and entertained. Through it all, he reminds us, stress knows no demographic boundaries.
Brian Luke Seaward, PhD Online: Website | Facebook
- What does the sound of music have to do with stress reduction?
- How many people struggle with sleep?
- What affect does a lack of sleep have on us?
- What are sleep robbers?
- What can we learn from 70’s DJ’s and sleep psychosis?
- What do studies of sleep show?
- What are glial cells and what do they do in the brain?
- How does sleep help regulate our metabolism?
- What do we need to know about melatonin and the pineal gland?
- Do sleep aids really work?
- What’s wrong with electric blankets?
- What can we learn from “Cross-Currents” by William Becker?
- What are ELF’s (extra low frequencies) and how do they affect sleep?
- Is wifi really detrimental to our sleep?
- What can we learn from Ethel Lombardi about electricity and sleep?
- Why is there so much insomnia these days?
- How does decreased sleep affect our lives?
- What’s the relationship between stress and sleep?
- What does social media have to do with sleep?
- Do televisions really help us to relax?
- What is digital toxicity?
- What is digital dementia and how do we avoid it?
- What’s a digital detox?
- What’s the benefit of a sleep routine?
- What is good sleep hygiene?
- What do we need to know about sleep and our kids?
- To find out more visit: BrianLukeSeaward.net
INSPIRE #376: SLEEP YOUR WAY TO A SEXIER, SLIMMER YOU! (Shawn Stevenson, “The Model Health Show”)
INSPIRE #241: How to Get Happier, Healthier, Sleep Better & Leave Your Stress Behind! (Dr. John Douillard, LifeSpa)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.