MORE ON ARJUNA ARDAGH:
Arjuna Ardagh is a Radical Brilliance Coach, writer and public speaker, and he was the original founder of Awakening Coaching. He has trained more than 2000 people to become Awakening Coaches over the last 25 years.
Arjuna is the author of nine books, including the 2005 #1 national bestseller The Translucent Revolution, featured in “O” magazine. Better than Sex, is the complete introduction to Awakening Coaching. He co-authored Conscious Men with John Gray.
Arjuna has been a speaker at conferences all over the world, and has appeared on TV, radio and in print media in twelve countries. He has spoken at Google and at the United Nations.
He is a member of the Transformational Leadership Council. He lives with his wife, Chameli Ardagh, in Nevada City, California.
Arjuna Ardagh Online: Website | Facebook | Youtube
- What does Shakespeare have to do with a 1-year old?
- What did Arjuna learn from a Hare Krishna monk?
- How did Arjuna use the law of attraction to begin attracting wealth into his life?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Is there a magic switch to find life satisfaction?
- What is brilliance?
- Is there a formula for brilliance?
- What is the brilliance cycle?
- What are the 4 components of the brilliance cycle?
- How does one know where one’s at in the brilliance cycle.
- What is resting in pure awareness – and what’s the harm of getting stuck there?
- What is creative flow, and what happens if we get stuck there?
- While we know what productivity and accomplishment are, why do they need balance with pure awareness?
- What is letting go and dissolution, and why is it so difficult?
- What does it mean to get addicted or stuck to any part of the cycle?
- What is going on with our brains during these times?
- How can we shift back into the creative cycle and out of a place of feeling stuck?
- What are tips for those who stay in pure awareness?
- What are tips for people who stay in the creative flow – but cannot get things done.
- What are tips for those stuck in the “do” mode?
- What are tips for those stuck in “self-improvement” or “self-help” mode?
- What do we need to know about our kids and brilliance?
- For More Info Visit: RadicalBrilliance.com
INSPIRE #838: HOW TO DISCOVER YOUR BRILLIANCE & RECLAIM THE LIGHT WITHIN! (Arielle Ford on Debbie Ford’s “Your Holiness”)
INSPIRE #817: HOW TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE! (Jonathan Fields, “How To Live A Good Life”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.