If you’ve ever wanted more health, happiness, and success in your life, then do we have the What Would Love Do show for you.
Today we’ll talk about making heart based decisions, what they look like, why they’re so important, and why choosing out of love, truly changes everything.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- How Michael and Jessica made it to Colorado.
- What happened on Michael’s first bike ride on the driveway?
- What plugging into wildlife (and birds) can do for you?
- What is Bird & Chipmunk TV??? (And how does it affect one’s cats???)
- What do organic cookies and donuts have to do with anything?
- How to set yourself up for success (and take willpower out of the equation).
- What’s the importance of ingesting positive goodness?
- How do we add mindfulness to all of our activities?
- What does it mean to ask what love would do?
- What is a heart based decision?
- Why pushing yourself and yelling at yourself is not the answer.
- Why you don’t want to put yourself into a fight or flight response.
- What’s wrong with a drill-sergeant approach to ourselves?
- What we can learn about our strengths?
- Do we want to work on our weaknesses?
- Can we flip our weaknesses on their heads?
- How can mindfulness and meditation and becoming the witness help us?
- How Sir Meowsers took control of the show.
- For More Info Visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
- Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #816: HOW TO FIND GREATER HAPPINESS & DIRECTION BY GOING WITH THE FLOW!!! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INPSIRE #696: HOW TO FREE YOURSELF FOR HAPPINESS BY JUMPING OUT OF THE BOX! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.