If you’ve ever wanted to do something really big in life, but been scared out of your mind, then do we have the when entering miracle country, step forward into your fears anyway, scare yourself silly show for you.
Today we’ll talk about leaning into butterflies, stepping into fear, and why what doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- How Michael and Jessica moved to Colorado
- What the journey was like?
- What was the fear they had to overcome?
- How did they set up the journey?
- Why did they choose to do so much of it on their own?
- What did they learn from the journey?
- What surprised them out on the road?
- How is one rewarded for going big with the Universe?
- Why does one want to shoot very high?
- What’s the importance of coming unmoored or cutting the chords with the past?
- Why does one want to challenge themselves?
- What are the positive outcomes of shooting really, really big?
- How have Michael and Jessica been settling into Colorado?
- What have been their biggest challenges?
- What are the synchronicities that have come their way, and why does it matter?
- How can you tell if you’re loved and supported on your journey?
- How can you tell if you’re on track with where you’re going?
- How do you know if your giant goals are on track?
- Why do you need to take steps toward your goals today?
- What are simple steps you can take to begin stepping forward toward your own Colorado?
- What does it mean to lean forward into your fear, and why is it so important?
- What are the three key ways to lean forward into your fear?
- For more info visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #686: HOW TO FIND RAW COURAGE TO STEP FORWARD & CHASE DREAMS! (CJ Liu & MIchael Sander)
INSPIRE #560: HOW TO ENVISION YOUR FUTURE & MAKE YOUR DREAMS A REALITY! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.