MORE ON SUSIE MOORE:
Susie Moore is an advisor to high-growth startups in Silicon Valley and New York City, and a life coach specializing in helping life-curious professionals find their passion and make an impact (and a fortune!)
Her first book “What if it DOES Work Out?” debuted as a #1 Amazon bestseller in Women & Business. In it, Susie shares secrets to transform your passion into cash, honed from her successful career as a Fortune 500 Sales Director. She has also helped build three startups, all of which were sold – the most recent of which for $405 million.
Susie has been featured on the Today show, Business Insider, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Time Inc., MindBodyGreen, and is the resident Life Coach and Columist for Greatist. Susie’s insights have been shared by thought leaders including Arianna Huffington, Paulo Coelho and SPANX Founder, Sara Blakely.
When she’s not working, Susie can be found exploring New York City, planning her travels (next up: an extended stint in France!) brewing the perfect cup of English Breakfast tea, and spending time with her husband Heath and their tiny (not very bright but certainly very loveable) dog, Coco.
Susie Moore Online: Website| Facebook| Twitter
- How did Susie Moore become a sales director for a fortune 500 company?
- How’d she start a side-hustle?
- What’s a side-hustle?
- How did she begin pitching herself?
- How did her side-hustle work out?
- When did she know it was time to go out on her own?
- What’s it mean to be “no” deaf?
- How does one move past fear to start a side-hustle or go out on your own?
- What’s the importance of stating your dreams out loud?
- What’s the importance of being resourceful?
- What’s the worst that can happen if you start a side-hustle?
- How do we handle impostor syndrome?
- What does failure mean when you’ve started a side-hustle?
- What’s the skill distiller formula to discover your side-hustle?
- What’s a vision board party?
- How do vision boards help?
- What does it mean we’ll never be ready?
- What’s the importance of scheduling dedicated time?
- What’s it mean to commit to zero excuses?
- How do we remove distractions?
- How do we find the time for a side-hustle?
- What are our golden ours?
- What’s it mean to schedule our priorities?
- What do we need to dream extra big?
- For more Info Visit: SideHustlePrepSchool.com
INSPIRE #788: HOW TO LOVE YOUR LIFE & GET THINGS DONE! (Ruth Soukup, “Unstuffed”)
INPSIRE #696: HOW TO FREE YOURSELF FOR HAPPINESS BY JUMPING OUT OF THE BOX! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.