MORE ON DR. WILLIAM SEARS:
Dr. Bill Sears has been practicing medicine for over 40 years. He received his medical degree from St. Louis University and medical training at Harvard University, the University of Toronto and the National Institute of Health. Dr. Sears has been a clinical professor at the University of South Carolina, University of Southern California School of Medicine and University of Irvine School of Medicine.
Dr. Sears is the author of 45 books including nutrition and wellness titles such as The Healthy Pregnancy Book, The Healthiest Kid in the Neighborhood, L.E.A.N. Kids, Prime-Time Health, The Family Nutrition Book, The Omega-3 Effect, The Inflammation Solution, among others. He has spoken at numerous scientific conferences all over the world and has successfully motivated others to make positive health behavior changes through practical applications of simple and science-based strategies. Dr. Sears has been featured on 20/20, Dateline, Good Morning America, the Today Show, CNN, Dr. Phil, and Oprah.
Dr. William Sears Online: Website| Facebook
- What was Bill Sears like growing up?
- How did he burn off his energy and focus in the days before “ADHD”
- How did he end up in seminary school?
- Why did he leave?
- How did he get into medicine?
- What life-changing event happened to him in April of 1997?
- How did he come up with the T5 diet?
- What’s the importance of avoiding sugar spikes?
- What’s the 5-S diet?
- What’s the importance of smoothies?
- What do we need to know about smoothies and what to put in them?
- What’s the importance of salads?
- What is synergy and why does it matter?
- What is the sticky stuff and why do we need to avoid it?
- What’s Dr. Bill’s Rule of Two’s (or why do we need to chew twice as long?)
- Why is grazing better than gorging?
- What did Dr. Bill learn from visiting china?
- What’s the endothelium and what does it have to do with our health?
- Who is Nobel Prize-Winner Dr. Lou Ignarro and what did he discover?
- What’s the importance of movement?
- What’s the real danger of sitting?
- How do we off-set this?
- What are isometric exercises?
- What’s the neuroscience and importance of nature?
- Why do we all want to “go outside and play”
- What can we learn about natural Natalie and wired Willie?
- What is visual valium?
- How do we rewire the worry center of our brain?
- What does brain plasticity have to do with anything?
- What’s an exercise to shift our energy at the start of the day?
- What’s a buddy transformer?
- Why is someone with an addiction a powerful agent for change?
- What’s the neuroscience of spirituality?
- What’s the benefit of focusing your mind on spirituality?
- What’s the importance of a 20 second hug?
- What is floatation therapy guided meditation?
- For More Info Visit: www.askdrsears.com and www.DrSearsWellness.org
INSPIRE #513: ANCIENT AYURVEDIC WISDOM TO BOOST YOUR HEALTH! + Guided Meditation (Acharya Shunya, “Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom”)
INSPIRE #234: How to Boost Your Energy & Health through Holistic Medicine + Guided Meditation (Dr. Norm Shealy MD, PhD, “Living Bliss”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.