If you’ve wanted a guiding voice in your life, then do we have the Personal Guidance System, show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with award-winning Australian filmmaker, documentarian and author Bill Bennett about a powerful new movie, one that’s perhaps even more important than the secret, PGS: Intuition is Your Personal Guidance System.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about one man’s search for a voice that saved his life, and how we can all tap in to our own personal guidance system.
PGS – INTUITION IS YOUR PERSONAL GUIDANCE SYSTEM
AVAILABLE IN CINEMAS FROM 4th JANUARY 2018
PGS is a film about one man’s search for a voice that saved his life.
Acclaimed Australian filmmaker Bill Bennett heard a voice while rushing early one morning to the New Orleans airport. As he approached an intersection, the voice told him to slow down. Fortunately Bill listened because a huge truck ran a red light on a cross street, missing him by inches. If not for that voice, Bill would have been killed.
Ever since, Bill has been determined to find out what that voice was, where it came from, and why his life was saved.
The search took him to some of the most remote and sacred places on the planet to talk to holy men and mystics, sadhus and saints, research scientists and quantum physicists and psychiatrists. Over a three year period he spoke to some of the world’s leading experts on intuition, spanning the fields of science, religion, and spirituality.
PGS, a 90 minute theatrical documentary, is the result of that search.
Interviewees in the film include: Caroline Myss, Paul Selig, James Van Praagh, Dr. Judith Orloff, Lee Carroll, Dr. Dean Radin, Michael Tamura, Dr. Jeffrey Fannin, Foster Gamble, Dr. Francesca McCartney, H.H. Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswati, and the Prince of Bhutan.
WATCH THE PGS TRAILER:
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
OTHER FILMS DIRECTED or PRODUCED by BILL BENNETT:
MORE ON BILL BENNETT:
In a career spanning more than thirty years, Bill Bennett has made numerous feature films and documentaries and won many awards, both in his home country of Australia, and internationally. He’s won Australia’s equivalent of the Oscar for Best Picture and Best Director, and been nominated a further twelve times. Twice he’s won Australia’s equivalent of the Emmy for Most Outstanding Documentary. His films have been distributed through several Hollywood studios, and have screened at some of the world’s most prestigious film festivals. He’s been in Official Selection at the New York Film Festival, and had two films in Official Selection at the Cannes Film Festival. He’s won the Crystal Globe for Best Picture at the Karlovy Vary Film Festival, and had three major international retrospectives, including the Chicago Museum of Art’s Film Centre.
- Was Bill Bennett spiritual growing up?
- What was his intuition like as a child?
- Was he originally on a path toward film-making?
- What changed the course of his life?
- How did he get into journalism?
- How did he go from being linear to listening to his heart?
- How did he make the Australian Oscar award-winning movie Kiss or Kill?
- How’d he come to walk the Camino in spain?
- What did he dedicate it to?
- What happened one day 18 years ago while driving in the US before dawn?
- How did it change his life?
- How did he go on a question to find out where it came from?
- Where did you go to find the answer?
- How’d he decide to turn his quest into a movie?
- How did he begin researching intuition?
- What did he begin to discover along the way?
- What surprised him most about intuition?
- What is the science he discovered from the like of Dean Radin?
- What is some of the research behind intuition?
- How much did he rely on intuition during his journey?
- What is road magic and the sychronicities he discovered?
- What is the PGS, or your personal guidance system?
- How does our PGS have us journey to the innermost parts of our soul?
- What did he learn from the channel Paul Selig?
- How did he come to have Paul Selig on the show?
- What did he learn from the channel Lee Carrol and his spirit guide called Kryon?
- How do we start our inner guidance system?
- How does intuition work?
- How do we listen to it?
- What are the key steps to tapping into our intuition?
- What do we need to know for intuition for our kids???
- Where is he going and what is he doing next???
- For More Information visit: pgsthemovie.com and www.BillBennett.com.au
INSPIRE #227: How Your Nutrition Can Boost Your Intuition! + Guided Meditation! (Robert Reeves, ND, “Nutrition for Intuition”)
INSPIRE #144: Discover Your Hidden Intuition! Learn How to Tap In & Get Guidance & Answers Fast! (Penney Peirce, The Intuitive Way)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment