MORE ON DR. STEVEN MASLEY:
Steven Masley MD is a physician, nutritionist, trained-chef, author, and the creator of the #1 health program for Public Television, 30 Days to a Younger Heart. He helps motivated people tune up their brain, heart, and sexual performance.
He is a fellow with three prestigious organizations: the American Heart Association, American College of Nutrition, and American Academy of Family Physicians. His research focuses on the impact of lifestyle choices on brain function, heart disease, and aging. His passion is empowering people to achieve optimal health through comprehensive assessments and lifestyle changes.
As a best-selling author, he has published several books: Ten Years Younger, The 30-Day Heart Tune-Up, Smart Fat, and his latest book, The Better Brain Solution, plus numerous scientific articles. His work has been viewed by millions on PBS, the Discovery Channel, the Today Show, and over 500 media interviews.
He also completed a chef internship at the Four Seasons Restaurant in Seattle, WA, and he has performed cooking demonstrations at Cal-a-Vie Health Spa, Canyon Ranch, the Pritikin Longevity Center, and for multiple television appearances. As a speaker during his career, Dr. Masley has spoken for over 300 physician continuing medical education (CME) events, and for over 700 public presentations on a variety of topics related to health, cognitive function, aging, and cardiovascular disease. He continues to see patients and publish research from his medical clinic in St. Petersburg Florida, and he offers weekly blogs on his website, www.DrMasley.com.
Dr. Steven Masley Online: Website| Twitter| Facebook
- How did a cardiologist get interested in the brain?
- What happened to Dr. Steven Masley’s step-dad that changed the course of his career?
- What’s happening to our brains?
- What is the epidemic going on with our minds – and what can we do about it?
- What does heart-health have to do with the brain?
- What’s the importance of blood sugar and brain health?
- What’s the danger of a head-injury for later in life?
- What are the risks to your brain if you’re a baby-boomer?
- What are the first signs of memory loss?
- What are the key risk factors?
- What does insulin resistance have to do with the brain?
- What are the four key elements of the Better Brain Solution?
- What are brain-boosting foods?
- What are nutrients that fuel cognitive function?
- What are physical activities that revesre insulin resistance and energize mind and body
- What are stress management tools to calm and focus the brain?
- What some of the top smart foods?
- What oils are truly necessary for the brain?
- What’s the benefit of berries?
- Why is chocolate so good for the brain?
What’s the importance of matcha tea?
- What foods do we want to avoid for great brain health?
- What’s wrong with sweeteners?
- How is the brain and body intertwined?
- How can counting daily steps help the brain?
- What are a few key ways to invite peace and calm?
- What’s the importance of romance for the brain?
- What is heart-math and why is it important?
- What are a few key toxins to avoid for the brain?
- What’s the importance of teaching the brain new tricks?
- How can language and music help the brain?
- For more info visit: http://www.drmasley.com
INSPIRE #707: HOW TO REWIRE YOUR BRAIN, CREATE A NEW REALITY & BECOME SUPERNATURAL! (Dr Joe Dispenza, “Becoming Supernatural”)
INSPIRE #694: THE BRAIN SCIENCE BEHIND MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS – AND HOW TO BEGIN! Culadasa (John Yates, PhD) “The Mind Illuminated”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.