If you’ve ever wanted to improve and expand your life, then do we have the Mind as Builder Show for You!
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, the undisputed king and heavy-weight of the New Thought Movement, a PEN award-winning historian, the author of Occult America and One Simple Idea, and the author of a brilliant new book on the New Thought Movement and the power of the mind, Mind as Builder: The Positive-Mind Metaphysics of Edgar Cayce.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about the Positive-Mind Metaphysics of Edgar Cayce, and how we can use it to change our lives!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS EDITED & AUTHORED BY MITCH HOROWITZ:
MORE ON MITCH HOROWITZ
Mitch Horowitz is a writer and publisher with a lifelong interest in man’s search for meaning. The PEN Award-winning author of Occult America and One Simple Idea, Mitch has written on everything from the war on witches to the secret life of Ronald Reagan for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Salon, and Time. The Washington Post says Mitch “treats esoteric ideas and movements with an even-handed intellectual studiousness that is too often lost in today’s raised-voice discussions.” He is also the voice of popular audio books including Alcoholics Anonymous and The Jefferson Bible, and host of the web series ORIGINS: SUPERSTITIONS. Mitch is vice president and executive editor at Tarcher Perigee, a division of Penguin Random House. Visit him at www.MitchHorowitz.com.
- How did Mitch Horowitz discover Edgar Cayce’s work?
- Who is Edgar Cayce?
- What is A.R.E.?
- Why is it perhaps the greatest growth center the US has ever produced?
- What happened to Edgar Cayce’s hospital?
- What did Hugh Lynn Cayce do to change the trajectory of Edgar Cayce?
- What’s the importance of self-determination?
- What does it mean that for an idea to work, it must be executed with assiduousness and dedication?
- What’s the importance of sweat equity?
- What did Edgar Cyace say in more than 600 readings?
- What was the importance of “the mind becomes builder”
- How does this affect our daily lives?
- Do we all live under one mental law?
- What does it mean mind is builder and the physical is the result???
- What does it mean thoughts are causative?
- What can we learn from Emile Coue?
- What’s the Stronger Every Day exercise?
- What’s the Three-Step Miracle?
- What’s the Definite Chief Aim exercise?
- What’s the importance of cultivating an appearance completely of our choosing?
- What did Edgar Cayce say about Mercury in Retrograde, and what does it mean for us???
- For More Info Visit: mitchhorowitz.com/
INSPIRE #699: MANIFEST YOUR DESIRES THROUGH THE POWER OF IMAGINATION & CONSCIOUSNESS! (Mitch Horowitz, “At Your Command and Five Lessons”)
INSPIRE #707: HOW TO REWIRE YOUR BRAIN, CREATE A NEW REALITY & BECOME SUPERNATURAL! (Dr Joe Dispenza, “Becoming Supernatural”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment